• In the midst of the wonderful graphics, the spectacular visuals, and the seemingly limitless world, being as the game was running in real time(not actual gameplay, but the graphics will look exactly like that), you begin to wonder in the trailer, does snake pull the trigger? I know the answer, but I'd like to hear others opinions. And also, one can wonder if badass ninja Raiden will be a playable character, and if so, will he have the same extremely acrobatic, and physics defying actions from the trailer available at your finger tips, or will he have to be bound by the same limits as snake, which is, to say, scripting. For the longest time, scripting of movements has been keeping people held down, unable to discover the true gaming experience. Prince of persia almost relied on scripts, and it turned out ok, while the game being made by its developers, Assassins Creed, will not use scripting in its movements, leaving every single seemingly climbable object climbable. So will you have that ability in MGS4? It certainly seems that having the world as an obstacle course would surely prove useful in alert mode. And not having script will give the possibly playable Raiden much more land to jump around on. And the moves that could be used with the non-script of the game would be gaming heaven. Show me what you know, give opinions.