Gannondorf has the Triforce?

• What if somehow Gannondorf got into the Sacred Realm. There he could have gotten the triforce, now remember that when someone with an evil heart makes a wish, hyrule will be covered in darkness. That could be what the Twilight Realm is. That could also make Gannondorf strong enough to kill Link, which in turn supports my Link will die in Twilight Princess theory.

What do you guys think?

Link will not always win, this terrible fact we must face. Eventually he will fail, I believe this moment will come in Twilight Princess.

• I think that's a fantastic point. Perhaps Ganon acquires the Triforce and the Twilight Realm is the darkness spreading...hmm. Interesting theory.

The only problem I see is that Ganon would have to somehow lose the power of the Triforce between TP and WW. Regardless of whether or not Link dies...perhaps that explains the artwork (that I've yet to see, but have heard about) of Zelda holding a weapon. Perhaps we DO indeed play as Zelda...but only at the very end after Link dies? Perhaps SHE is responsible for defeating Ganon this time around...

But who the fuck is Midna?! Ahh! Can't Nintendo just release this game already!?

• you know, id really rather not think about link dying in a zelda game, so im gonna think of a way he doesnt, even though there is a good chance he will. In the story WW tells of the flooding of hyrule, and says that the hero did not appear to the people, maybe because he was in wolf form, or simply because nobody saw him. Next, it says how the people prayed to the gods to seal help away ganon, maybe the gods didnt seal ganon away, and they just helped link get some special power in the final battle, kinda like the fierce deity mask. Any arguements to my theory would be welcomed, and by the way, i seriously doubt that this game ends in the great flood, becuase i think that it would lock up the options game designers would have dramatically. i mean, if that happened, every game after TP would have to be on islands, or they would have to formulate some way that there was a single solid landmass again.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

Edited once, last by MasterLink (July 15, 2006 at 3:54 PM).