R button item equip!!! ( I made a mistake)

• Which do you prefer the Z or R button to equip items to? 1

1. R button all the way! (0) 0%
    2. I don't care either way. (0) 0%
    3. Z button all the way! (1) 100%

It looked like an item in the trailer was equiped to R, but upon further inspection it seems its still for the shield which means you can now only equip two items at once. Also the Z button is a hint button

Link will not always win, this terrible fact we must face. Eventually he will fail, I believe this moment will come in Twilight Princess.

Edited once, last by HorseMaster (July 18, 2006 at 4:31 PM).

• For me, the Z button is better for equiping. I much more prefer the R button to bring up my shield for defending myself. I liked the WW control scheme. They could just use the C-stick for a first person toggle again. But thats just my opinion.

Edit: Watch the trailer again. If you look closely, I think it is not an item on the R button when he is riding a horse, but a Japanese word.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

Edited once, last by Shalazar (July 17, 2006 at 8:44 PM).

• For me, the Z button is better for equiping. I much more prefer the R button to bring up my shield for defending myself. I liked the WW control scheme. They could just use the C-stick for a first person toggle again. But thats just my opinion.

Edit: Watch the trailer again. If you look closely, I think it is not an item on the R button when he is riding a horse, but a Japanese word.

Hmm, it does too bad i can't read japenese.

Link will not always win, this terrible fact we must face. Eventually he will fail, I believe this moment will come in Twilight Princess.