• Hey everyone. Im new here. Im turning 16 in awhile, i like to play basketball, hockey, and football (american). I like to make GFX art, and i got GIMP, I like to forum, chill with friends and just have fun.

Ill try to be on here but im a member at many other forums and im not on the computer for too long anyways.

Im from a few of Zelda Cavern's affiliate site's forums (HT, ZG, HL). And i will follow the rules cuz im a mod and admin an many forums :n_n

Its great being here and i promise to post when i can.

• Official Post

Well, :p actually I love people who post, People who post thats not spam get positions...He Talk to Shalazar :p Well welcome to Zelda Cavern and have a great time. BTW, if you post fanfics in the fanfics section They WILL make it on the site. Good Luck.

• Haha, i do write short stories but there not related to Zelda but i guess I'll post one up sooner or later. Im working on an awesome now :lol

However, im more into art, especially GFX so i might be posting much of my art work here, rather than my literary work.

• :0_o I didn't know we could post fan-fics!? Wow. Well I have one complete one and a second one in the making. I'll post it.

Anyway, on topic, welcome to the forums, post as often as possible, and yeah, I was surprised to get back in town and find out I'm a new Mod on ZC. So yeah, good posts earn you positions.

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator