• logo2.png

For those who don't know what Project M is, it's a modded version of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl title on the Nintendo Wii. Many people were disgusted with the new controls and items, so they revamped the game to act and feel more like Melee.

Feel free to discuss anything pertaining to the subject of Project M.

• I am a Marth Main, although I play a lot of the cast for fun.
    Marth>Falco>Peach>Pikachu>Fox>Bowser>Sheik, Ike, Lucas, Yoshi, Falcon, Link, Toon Link, Mewtwo, Lucario, Ivysaur, charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Roy are all characters I pick to an extent, some more than others. My channel has a lot of gameplay although most of it is pretty old, I don't get much of a chance to meet up with my buds to play smash.

I'm not getting old, I'm killing myself before I hit my 30s

• -snip-

Interesting way you use the L-Cancelation technique.. in fact I've never seen it being used like that before in Project M. Regardless of that, You're pretty good with Marthy Marth. Uhm.. as far as that goes, I'm pretty horrible at Project M in all honesty. I try my best, but other than that I can't beat any computer players past lvl 7.

• Thanks. Just L-Cancel everything, it's not about technique it's just something you gotta do. I try to play safe with marth, poking and just playing the spacing game but I'm pretty bad to be honest. I can't DI for my life and just mess up my inputs and decisions most of the time.

Still would be fun to see you share gameplay even if you don't consider yourself good. watching gameplay of yourself is the best way to realize what you're doing wrong and improve on it.

• Thanks. Just L-Cancel everything, it's not about technique it's just something you gotta do. I try to play safe with marth, poking and just playing the spacing game but I'm pretty bad to be honest. I can't DI for my life and just mess up my inputs and decisions most of the time.

Still would be fun to see you share gameplay even if you don't consider yourself good. watching gameplay of yourself is the best way to realize what you're doing wrong and improve on it.

Oh Right! I forgot about that! Sorry I have quite a few game play videos.. Holdddd on ^-^

• As Luigi don't be afraid to rely on aerials, forward smashing leads to almost nothing so you're better off doing short hops and going into nairs and upairs. Also Luigi's wavedash is beautiful, you should exploit it, down smashing or uptilting after it is a great approach option. and never dash attack.

I notice you roll a lot too. Try to tone it down, do it just to get out of difficult situations. Otherwise it's better to just dashdance and wavedash around to bait movements. Rolling just leaves you no options besides grabbing, and it's easily punished if read.

Your reactions and gameplay is overall fine, I feel that all you need to do is know your character and their better options.

• As Luigi don't be afraid to rely on aerials, forward smashing leads to almost nothing so you're better off doing short hops and going into nairs and upairs. Also Luigi's wavedash is beautiful, you should exploit it, down smashing or uptilting after it is a great approach option. and never dash attack.

I notice you roll a lot too. Try to tone it down, do it just to get out of difficult situations. Otherwise it's better to just dashdance and wavedash around to bait movements. Rolling just leaves you no options besides grabbing, and it's easily punished if read.

Your reactions and gameplay is overall fine, I feel that all you need to do is know your character and their better options.

Yea I totally agree.. I have other mains too. Just for the time being I'll do videos every so often. They take me forever to render in 1080p for you. But also, I did a few edits myself of what I thought I made mistakes on.

• Save it 480p it's not about upload quality tbh. I can't get better quality than that so it'd be fair.
    I noticed you said you should've airdodged somewhere, but that isn't actually the better option. You should've just waited a little before jumping so you were below the edge and still grabbed it and his fsmash miss.

• Save it 480p it's not about upload quality tbh. I can't get better quality than that so it'd be fair.
    I noticed you said you should've airdodged somewhere, but that isn't actually the better option. You should've just waited a little before jumping so you were below the edge and still grabbed it and his fsmash miss.

Well, it's better to not take damage then take damage and attack I guess. I don't really know. I suck xD