• ^Very :-(
    <Feels offended
    vFeels guilty?

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^I'm not your mother =P
    <Is laughing
    vIs still spinning around to see where he is

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^I think you're funny
    <Is smiling
    vSmiled at this post?

• ^I thought I already told you I was your friend XD
    <Is listening to music
    vIs humming?

• ^laughs sarcastically
    <feels bad
    v have you ever seen me curse?

• ^no
    <edits post
    v Is R_B?

• ^yup I'm hea
    <Is being pestered by little brother
    v feels annoyed?