Cave of Ordeals...

• Anyone get to the very last stage to die?... I have and it sucked... I had one guy left to kill then i just got pwned... I didn't use magic armour and only 1 fairy... I WAS CLOSE but then I died...

• I love the cave of ordeals. I love all those places where you kill countless enemies. And I never did die; ever. I always bring fairies; and a ton of rupees to make the magic armor work for a long time. You just need to be prepared; that's all, and you'll probably win.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• OMG THE CAVE OF ORDEALS IS SO FUN AND EVERYONE WHO CAN'T DO IT REALLY SHOULD HAVE COME PREPARED BECAUSE IT'S NOT HARD AT ALL IF YOU ARE WELL-PREPARED AND I LOVED GETTING THE GREAT FAIRY TEARS AND GETTING THE FAIRIES RELEASED INTO THE SPRINGS AND THEN CATCHING THEM AND I HATED THE BULBIN ARCHERS ALMOST MAKING ME WASTE A FAIRY WHEN WALKING INTO THEIR F'ING ROOM AND I LIKED IT OVERALL HOW ABOUT YOU???

Was that a rant?

• I don't cheat or use glitches at all. My thoughts on them...

UNACCEPTABLE

• The Water Temple in OoT has the same effect on me. I didn't like the Lakebed Temple, either. (Maybe that's why I can't remember fighting Morpheel...)

• I needed to vent off some anger after dying for the eighth time.... ARGHH I HATE THAT PLACE, LET IT BE CURSED!

• Quote from Wild Cucco

I love the cave of ordeals. I love all those places where you kill countless enemies. And I never did die; ever. I always bring fairies; and a ton of rupees to make the magic armor work for a long time. You just need to be prepared; that's all, and you'll probably win.

QFT

• First time I went into to the Cave of Ordeals I didn't know what it was, so I didn't bring that much faries and stuff...I got utterly pwned...-_-

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Well i'll have to say that, that was one ordeal i didn't like (Haha yeah i know, lame pun on the name) but i was fine until i got to the darknut's..... then i got tore apart....