London 2012 [Strong Language]

• LOL. My friends rant, but I seriously agree with this!

That is just assing on! ?400,000 for a stupid paint job someone can make in 10 mins? Well... Let's see... Schools gone. check. Children starving. Check. Ways to not spend money well? Check.

Seriously. We're purchasing **** we don't need!

Random guy: Pay ya $500,000 and a penny for that bar of soap.
    Other guy: But I got this at Wal*Mart
    Random guy again: DEAL!

• It's true, I've seen some pretty stupid stuff selling for lots of money, the same thing happens with books, they'll be expensive because of the authors respect, that applies to everything, they dont care what they do with the money, they just figure that others can die of starvation as long as there fine. It pisses me off.

• What the fuck?

Fuck humanity.

"Why should I solve the problem of starving children? I can ask someone to make this logo instead!"

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• To us, 400,000 may sound like a lot but it is really nothing in the world of the government.

Not that I'm saying it was worth it -.- I think they really could draw it themselves or ask one of their friends to do it; hell, they could ask some random person with experience but not famous to make it; I think they'd get famous if they use it in the Olympics -.-

And they really should use the old loops one; it brings us all together; there are seven; for the seven continents united, not a picture of colored & broken glass -.-

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.