• I watch/read Naruto read One Piece and I read Death Note. But to tell you the truth i like the Manga more than the Anime's.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Meh, only reason I read manga is because it has stuff the anime doesn't. I subscribe to SJ. Anyway, I think anime is better because it's more exciting, has color, and actually moves. Just my opinion.

Oh and another thing that Anime has that i miss, the music, Naruto's music is great....

• I'm very into anime and have been seen my early days, I used to watch stuff like DBZ (which I loved), Naruto, Pokemon (not into it anymore), Yu-Gi-Oh (gone off it), Full Metal Alchemist and a few others that have slipped my mind but I don't watch much anime anymore which is strange being a lover of it an all.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

I'm very into anime and have been seen my early days, I used to watch stuff like DBZ (which I loved), Naruto, Pokemon (not into it anymore), Yu-Gi-Oh (gone off it), Full Metal Alchemist and a few others that have slipped my mind but I don't watch much anime anymore which is strange being a lover of it an all.

Naruto is awesome, i think that the music, the emotion and the storyline made it good, but FMA had waaaay more emotion in it... Sad days.