• Anyone like it? I'm sure some of you do =P. If so, what are some of your favorites?

I'm into DB/Z/GT(will always be the king of anime for me), Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX, Kirby RBAY, and I used to watch Lupin the Third all the time, until they took it off Adult Swim :(

You guys?

• Enjoy some Full Metal Panic!, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (a vast improvement over its predecessors), Kirby RBAY, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball, Fruits Basket, and probably a few more that don't exactly come to mind.
    Some movies include Howl's Moving Castle, Pokemon Heroes, and Spirited Away.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Shrukan

I actually only watch Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for Anime...

I'm a little skeptical about that one, as it's pretty much the same shit with a facelift.

Anyways, DBZ will forever be my personal favorite, though I did also enjoy Outlaw Star, Big O, and Ruroni Kenshin (not sure if that's spelt right) while they were still on.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

I'm a little skeptical about that one, as it's pretty much the same s*** with a facelift.

Anyways, DBZ will forever be my personal favorite, though I did also enjoy Outlaw Star, Big O, and Ruroni Kenshin (not sure if that's spelt right) while they were still on.

Its the same so far, just nothing like "OMG! HI! LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE! lalala!"

• The reason Pokemon got ruined for me was their was hardly ever any plot, besides, "we r on r pikamanz questlolz o new trainer battlz i win!!1!11 uh oh team rocket defeat dem again yayyyy!!1111one *end episode*" and then a few other meaningless bull. The other thing was that, the characters just SUCK. Ash is annoying, plain and simple, it seems also whatever female character joins him, whether it be Misty, May, or Dawn, they all seem to argue back and forth. Brock would be cool if he weren't such a pervert, well, not pervert, but you know what I mean. Mostly every other character they come across is annoying as well. They contribute hardly anything to the plot, which like I said, is hardly anything. The only time you ever see a good FULL plotline is in the movies, and even then, it sometimes sucks(although I do admit, I would prefer the movies > the anime). Pokemon just died for me. I tried watching D/P because I wanted to see if anything has changed, but no. Only thing that's changed is new land, new pokemon, new female character, which all that stuff happens in every new story ark of the series anyways. And the new voices are just bull, I mean, yeah, the old voices were crap too, but these new ones are just...to tell the truth, if I had voices like any of those, I'd personally push my hand down my throat and yank my vocal chords out.

And yep...just my opinion...

• I only watch four animes: Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Naruto

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

The only time you ever see a good FULL plotline is in the movies, and even then, it sometimes sucks(although I do admit, I would prefer the movies > the anime).

The only Pokemon movie I ever liked was Pokemon the First Movie for four reasons.

1. Ash died
    2. Mewtwo was made a badass
    3. Ash died

and finally...

4. Ash died

Quote from The Shoutbox

Haha, yes. Ash sucks. But then those stupid pikamen broyght him back by crying or something...

By the way...

my pikamanz lemee show u my pikamanz ya lolllz!!11one

You know some people still like Pokemon here? *points at self* I'd watch yourself if you know what's good for you.

• Well, those people have a misunderstanding and don't know anything behind the joke, then do they? I was mainly referring to those dumb little kids that go around with their pokemon and yugioh cards and act all obsessive and n00bish about it. I wasn't flaming anyone. IF I can't make one simple joke that doesn't do crap, then apparently I will not stay here. I joke around sometimes, it's what I do, you should know that Shrukan. If it is totally offensive, then I won't post the friggin joke. But this wasn't offensive, it's a simple little joke aimed at the dumb kids who get obsessive about the bullcrap.

• Before we go back on topic, I would like to note that I said nothing wrong with collecting and playing them. I just meant the stupid kids that get obsessed over it.

Anyways, back on topic...

I think I may actually start to watch the Ganbare Goemon anime from Japan...I know a site that has the eps, and I love the game series itself, so...=P

Haha, yes. Ash sucks. But then those stupid pokeman broyght him back by crying or something...

Bah, they should've made it like that never happened and instead used SCIENCE to turn him into a freak of nature! I'd pay to see that. XP

Quote from The Shoutbox