• Zelda Adventures is a massivly growing Zelda fansite! On Zelda Adventures you can find a lot of content for each individual Zelda game, somewhat active forums(please join!), and lots of other stuff. Right now I am putting the new design on all of the pages :D

Anyway here is the URL please check it out and reply on this board n_n

URL: http://zeldadventures.1-r.us

btw all of the advertisements will be gone soon :D

• massivly growing Zelda fansite?

im not too sure on that but good look!

• well it doesn't look that big to me gawjus,

its got like what, 2 members?

it'll probably be dead in about a week. which is why im saying good luck

^_^

• Quote from mortuaries

well it doesn't look that big to me gawjus,

^_^

He has some good content. Its the matter of the layout, which seems to be a eye sore, no offense.

• Quote from mortuaries

well it doesn't look that big to me gawjus,

^_^

accually the sites been around for about a month now, and ive writen way too much content to just give up. and i admit the layout isnt the best, but its getting better.

BTW-- we have 9 members

• you could use a good host, if your broke I suggest http://www.xmgfree.com they got enough space for your site, cpanel x, and no ads. Plus its free. You might wanna gie them a whirl. ^o^

• Quote from zeypher

accually the sites been around for about a month now, and ive writen way too much content to just give up. and i admit the layout isnt the best, but its getting better.

BTW-- we have 9 members

I know what you mean, my forum is dying, but I've spent days and days on it, so I'm struggling to keep it alive... Oh yeah and I guess I'll join.

• You need to have a combination of having a good site and constantly adding new objects and things to sites to make it better. That's what I do with Zelda Temple, although I normally add things to the gallery only now until my layout is done.