Religion

• Is anyone here religious? I'm pentecostal/apastolic and i love it! I go to church three times a week and have a bible study one day, thats four of my days....

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Should this even be discussed? No offense, but this is a really controversial topic, along with politics. It can lead to debates and eventual fights (sometimes, even hackings). Should this even be here?

It's true... You'd be surprised how people can react when questioned about religions, media, or politics. Can't we all just get along?

I'm Roman Catholic, so yeah. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I know its pretty controversial, but still cant we all just be a little grown up and respect each others beliefs without fighting? If i can be mature about this topic believe me so can others, as long as no one starts flaming everything will be fine.

• Well, I refuse to divulge my religious identity for many reasons, I guess me and my brethren are quite rezervat (secretive) about it all. I do agree on the terms that, as an amicable community we should all be able to discuss our religious values harmonously.