Do You Believe in the Occult?

• The supernatural is a strange thing to be sure, but can we be certain that these spirits/ghosts/phantoms or whatever you wanna call it exist without much physical evidence or proof and merely just numerous accounts or experiences people "might" have had. I for one believe there is some form of the occult that exists somewhere out there and being an enthusiastic lover of supernatural artwork I must confess I'm starting to embrace the idea that we co-exist with forces beyond our comprehension. Or maybe I'm just deluded and crackpotheaded but what are your views on the subject?

• To a certaint extent, I dont believe in unkillable demons and all that, but i do believe in the occasional freak of nature.

• Quote from X3 AL3X X3

I believe in the supernatural and I have some Wiccan beliefs

Wiccan beliefs? That's interesting, I researched about the Wicca and came to the conclusion that it may have been possible. Although the veracity of Gardner's claims can't be proven but its still nice to think that maybe, long ago these Wiccans did exist. Its a very duotheistic religion and due to its secrecy, we may never know if this Old Relgion existed thousands of years ago or not.

• Yea Im also Christian too I mean I believe in God and I believe that magic exists.