I wanna make a connection, Whose Your Favourite Link?

• Whose your Favourite overall Link? 0

1. Young OoT Link (0) 0%
    2. Adult OoT Link (0) 0%
    3. MM Link (0) 0%
    4. WW Link (0) 0%
    5. TP Link (0) 0%
    6. Other (0) 0%

Ok, here we go people we all love Link but we may like him in terms of his appearance, "coolness" or whatever other reason I can't be bothered to mention. I'm sure we each have our favourite Link so who is yours?

As for me I'd have to say MM Link is the best, his acrobatic jump moves may have something to do with it but its his overall feel and that although he is Young, he is much better than the OoT Young Link. Although I can't deny the coolness at the time of being Adult Link in OoT, but hey guess I wanna be different.

• im going for Twilight Princess Link

loved the feel and the newer image and of course the graphics

although i have to agree MM link did feel amazing with the new styley jumping system

• Cel shaded Link. Reason being is, come on, the name speaks for itself! (on the poll it's listed as TWW Link) Cel shaded graphics are awesome, and even though people may kill me for it, I have to say, Cel shaded > TP graphics :)

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Cel shaded Link. Reason being is, come on, the name speaks for itself! (on the poll it's listed as TWW Link) Cel shaded graphics are awesome, and even though people may kill me for it, I have to say, Cel shaded > TP graphics :)

It's true, they can fit in more detail in the Cel-shade, Its more colorful and happy.

• TP link and adult Link are kinda the same. If you say that the TP Link looks the most like a man, then go play the game. he looks like a girl, no offense to Link. dammit forgot what i was gonna type next...

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Cel shaded Link. Reason being is, come on, the name speaks for itself! (on the poll it's listed as TWW Link) Cel shaded graphics are awesome, and even though people may kill me for it, I have to say, Cel shaded > TP graphics :)

*kills him*
    MM link!