• I made a myspace similar to how Steelia did Darkrai's. This time though its Avinash and his blogs about his life. This isn't for people who don't like blood and such, so stay far away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beginning...

I wasn't always a sadistic Scalix warrior. In the beginning... my beginning... I was nothing more than a fragile child. I was scared constantly by my father who one I grew to dislike. I wasn't strong, I was weak to him.

In the coming days, weeks, even years he trained me to be a warrior. In the Scalix race, we train for war and battle. That being said, most Scalix pushed their sons into training very hard and rough. Some of them don't survive. But I survived by determination, even though I had several close encounters with death.

So I trained for many years to become from a weak and fragile Scalix whom was scared of the world to a "strong" Scalix who had learned many ways to kill a normal human male just by using my own two hands.

But was I ever praised by my father? Never. Never in a million years. I was ALWAYS a failure to him. Always! I would try my damn hardest to please him, but he was just a cold-hearted Scalix. That's why he left my mother... Abandoning her after her second son... What was his name? I can not remember.

I tried hard to please him! It wasn't enough! I grew angry, often trying to "vent" out my rage by going into the training room and punching, kicking, or slamming anything with my tail.

One day I came across an old temple in the woods while trying to calm down. It was mysterious and dark... I loved it. When I entered the building, I felt energy like no other pouring into my body. It was amazing and powerful. I felt "released"...

I walked into my home as quickly and quietly as I could, holding a new blade in my hand that I called the Shadow Blade. I walked into the training room and slipped just behind my father. With a quick laugh I stabbed him "gently" in his heart... He fell over, covered in his damned blood as I stood over laughing and saying: "Thank you.."

At long last I was released into the world! I was free from that damned Scalix!

But it did not end there. I wanted more... I wanted power... To be in charge!

I could have killed the King of my land, but no... I had better ideas.... I wanted to kill Light! I wanted to kill the wretched Holy Light that I hate so much!

But to kill Light... It would not be enough. To kill the Light God or Goddess would be simply nothing.

Balance was a key. Balance was the key to ending everything! To kill balance, Light or Shadow, Fire or Water, Wind or Earth would be stronger than the other! The world would end if Balance was killed!

I WANTED TO KILL THAT WORLD I WAS BORN ON! To kill all that opposed me and my darkness! To kill all who lived in the light that I hated!

But that would come shortly... The first thing to do was to find the unlucky soul who had the Balance Crest on their forehead! Then I would kill them.

However it wouldn't be that easy. If they were exposed to long to that power and learned to control it, they would be able to activate its power at will.

That being said I could be killed at the instant I was hit by fire, water, wind, lightning, earth, ice, and light. Those attacks, all at once, could kill any Shadow being....

Until that day, I wait in my home, a cave in the Elikar Mountains... And wait for the sudden burst of energy that Balance has once again been passed down...

Until then, I say, good night... Or until I return to rip your immortal heart out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see his profile and blog at http://www.myspace.com/avinash_sulfura

• An interesting read, and strangely inspiring.
    Honestly, that would suck to be in the position he's in. Talk about tough love.

Keep it going. It gives a little more background to Avinash's shady character. This actually helped explain a few things on his actions in Aronath's tournament topic.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

An interesting read, and strangely inspiring.
    Honestly, that would suck to be in the position he's in. Talk about tough love.

Keep it going. It gives a little more background to Avinash's shady character. This actually helped explain a few things on his actions in Aronath's tournament topic.

I'll post them in awhile, but this is the basic story of Avinash. The only reason I RPG with him is to inhance him, much like Shrukan.