How could they have made this game better?

• a lot of negative feedback for this game

too much for my liking. i think the game is truly perfection

although for the time span of waiting delay upon delay people were expecting maybe too much ?

Your thoughts..

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

If anything, this game got positive feedback. You must be reading too much on the gamefaqs boards, where people complain about bs 24/7.

That my friend, is the reason I call GameFAQS something different (Gamefags). But to get back on topic; TP wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be, But that doesn't mean I'd call it bad. It was O.K., Though the part with Ganondorf and Zant could have been a lot better

• I agree that maybe the expectations were too high and that TP had to satisfy a lot of Zelda fanatics who were expecting the greatest Zelda game ever. A true "answer to there prayers" so to speak, to all those who enjoyed OoT and I think it delivered on most of the goals it promised. I just feel that maybe people felt it was just an Ocarina of Time 1.5, which wasn't a bad thing for some, but probably for others who probably expected the series to take a little more risks or prehaps change the formula a little to make it appeal to the hardcore Zelda fans. The game shouldn't have been critized for its rather easy difficulty, I mean if they would have released TP at the time of OoT people would have found it difficult and challenging. Since we are naturally growing up with the Zelda series and becoming more used to it, in time we will obviously find it more easier. I think TP appealed to a number of people whether they were hardcore fans or new.

• Quote from Hector the Specter

I agree that maybe the expectations were too high and that TP had to satisfy a lot of Zelda fanatics who were expecting the greatest Zelda game ever. A true "answer to there prayers" so to speak, to all those who enjoyed OoT and I think it delivered on most of the goals it promised. I just feel that maybe people felt it was just an Ocarina of Time 1.5, which wasn't a bad thing for some, but probably for others who probably expected the series to take a little more risks or prehaps change the formula a little to make it appeal to the hardcore Zelda fans. The game shouldn't have been critized for its rather easy difficulty, I mean if they would have released TP at the time of OoT people would have found it difficult and challenging. Since we are naturally growing up with the Zelda series and becoming more used to it, in time we will obviously find it more easier. I think TP appealed to a number of people whether they were hardcore fans or new.

Well sure, maybe it was harder for those that were new to Zelda, but you know it was just too easy, I beat it without problems, also you never use Epona, and another thing, that annoying imp was with you the whole time, those were the biggest problmes i've had.

• This game received a lot of negative feedback from most forums
    where I've been. Mainly because of the fact that people judge games
    nowadays on their difficulity and graphics...
    Also, I'd have to agree that TP was essentially a remake of OoT, in fact.
    It was the exact same concept.

1. 3 Temples
    2. Master Sword
    3. More Temples
    4. Ganondorf

I, personally, had put my expectations to high. Probably due to the circumstances of delaying TP. Since the developers absolutely wanted
    to put more work into TP, to give it more depth.
    Well, their actions failed horribly, in my personal opinion.
    Although, I have to admit, TP was extremely epic due to the big overworld.
    Travelling over the vast lands of the provinces was pretty cool, I admit.

Well, that was my lecture for now.:)

Greets, Timothy.

• And OoT was a remake of ALTTP, your point?

ALTTP:

1. 3 Dungeons
    2. Master Sword
    3. More Dungeons and saving 7 Maidens.
    4. Ganondorf.

OOT:

1. 3 Dungeons
    2. Master Sword
    3. 5 Temples and saving 5 Sages
    4. Ganondorf

TWW:

1. 3 Pearls
    2. Master Sword
    3. Wind and Earth Temples.
    4. Ganon

TP:

1. 3 Dungeons
    2. Master Sword
    3. 3 Dungeons and saving no one
    4. Twilight Palace
    5. Ganon.

• Exactly. Nearly all Zelda games are the same.

And that's why MM is so great.

• Quote from Timothy

Exactly. Nearly all Zelda games are the same.

That's self saying it.

You say that MM is great because it is different?

What bout LOZ, AOL, FS, FSA, TMC, OOS, and OOA? Those could be better than MM.

• Quote from Timothy

Exactly. Nearly all Zelda games are the same.

By looking at the game statistically its not really all that much different.
    If anything, its not as near as much as other Zelda titles.

1. 2 Dungeons
    2. Master Sword
    3. 2 More dungeons
    5. Majora

• Quote from mortuaries

By looking at the game statistically its not really all that much different.
    If anything, its not as near as much as other Zelda titles.

1. 2 Dungeons
    2. Master Sword
    3. 2 More dungeons
    5. Majora

Actually its just:

1. Get Ocarina back
    2. 4 Dungeons
    3. 3 Days
    4. Majora. :/

• Yeah its most definitely not as big as OoT
    but before you argue back timothy its just my opinion :]]

anyway back on the topic of TP
    I think they should have added a lot more tunics, perhaps brought back the whole mask concept
    as big as the game is, it still doesn't satisfy me as much as the n64 Zelda games.

• Quote from Shrukan

That's self saying it.

You say that MM is great because it is different?

What bout LOZ, AOL, FS, FSA, TMC, OOS, and OOA? Those could be better than MM.

No.

Majora's Mask exceeded those. The ones you assumed failed, and their storylines,
    characters developements weren't
    as great as Majora's Mask's, in fact, far from.
    Also, Majora's Mask contained carried on more new elements in the Zelda game...

The oracles were essentially the same, so are the Four Sword sagas.
    AoL and LoZ were, bluntly put, beat dungeons/palaces and head for Ganondorf/Dark Link.
    Although it had a story, but definitely not a story that you can compare with MM's...