The Mysterious Poe Trader

• Now, I don't know about you but I have always pondered about the identity of this mysterious, dark individual. He is simply referred to be us as the "Poe Trader" or the "Mysterious Cloaked Man", yet we have no idea of his true name, his race or much else. However, we do learn in OoT that he collects and keeps Poes and that he has the ability to read minds (a trait possessed by the Hylians, eg psychic capabilities). So he could possibily be a Hylian but since he is covering his face, we are unsure exactly what he/or even she is. Let's say he's male for now, he also appeared in MM but played a more significant role when in OoT. There have been many theories, some I hope you are aware of you if not I can enlighten you but first let's see your interpretations of this mysterious character. (Yes, I couldn't be bothered to write an essay on my theories an such so just want to see other people's individual opinions).

This is an image (and the only known image) of the individual in question, I have washed out the picture so you can see him/her more clearer since the original image was far to dark.

• He was the guard from the kid Link's time that was in that house. It was even stated that he wanted to do something supernatural or something. Ganondorf just probably changed him and gave him his wishes. But the one in MM or whatever I have no idea...

• The MM poe trader mentioned that he was a spirit, in the cave in ikana canyon, (well that's what I got out of what he said to me in it,) since the OOT one doesn't show any spirit features and the MM poe trader is right after kid link, it's possible the spirit from MM moved to Hyrule for OOT and helped the guard, maybe possessed him. But that's just my theory.
    (Yes i know this is an old topic but i feel that this is a mystery must be solved!)

I am but a mask that will take over your physical being when you wear me... <br />Happy Masks Salesman, why must you keep me in your backpack!?