Posts by Fierce Deity

Welcome!
    I'd like to state a few rules you should follow...
    1. Your no good to us dead, so don't die.
    2. ..eh, you'll probably end up dead anyways, so just try and follow rule number 1.
    (gotta love call of duty!)

Ugh i hate after the tower of the gods in WW. and when i was young, the moon from MM scared the crap outa me...
    But after I called Doctor Majora he cured me right up! And if you call in the next 10 minutes the first sesion is FREE! That's right! Absolutly free! just call 216-269-0085! that's 2-1-6-2-6-9-0-0-8-5!

It's a basic spell, so it wouldn't heal major wounds or anything. maybe like 30% of it.
    Then with the wind one it's only allies, and wind spells are effected by distance (ie, 1 foot away = 30% heal, 2 feet = 28%)
    Then light healing would be affected by the time of day, the lighting of the area and such, so i felt it was fair for healing.

Name: Cnaeus Dane

Race: Unknown, looks like a human

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 175

- Appearance:
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue, with a scar going over his right eye from a battle.
    Cnaeus has a tall slightly athletic apperance. Not exactly broad or muscular but his many adventures has made him incredibly fit. His outfit consists of a tunic much like Links, but outside of combat he wears simple pants and a cotten shirt.

-Personality: Cnaeus is a very calm, fun loving guy. He loves pulling pranks and joking around and is quite the flirt. Even during the most serious battles he'll tend to joke around, but when the time calls for it he can be serious. Especially when he judges a enemy to be as strong or stronger then him. His joking attitude hides his true intellagence, but he is knowlagable in many situtations.

Armor: White Tunic with gold trim made from strong leather and cotten for an over shirt, dragon scale leather armor under it, which gives physical protection and all covered spots are immune to natural heat, and dragon fire.

Weapons: A simple double edge sword about the size of my body as a main weapon, a scimitar forged from dark matter as a secondary stronger backup weapon. The scimitar absorbs dark energy that it hits and can reflect it back.

Physical Attacks: Basic sword fighting, speciallizes in stringing combos together.

Magical attacks: Has basic magic in most magics, some more complex spells in fire magic.

Fire: Fireball (a simple fireball,) Fire Stream (a blast of fire,) Fire Wall (Defensive spell, creates a wall of fire, doesn't block all elemental attacks)

Wind: Healing wind (basic healing spell, only heals allies)

Earth: Boulder smash (Brings boulders smashing down on enemy, if Cnaeus can't concintrate then the spell will only throw pebbles or small rocks)

Light: Healing light (a basic healing spell, can only heal self with it and only in areas with light in it)

Dark: Dark Aura (Can only be used after absorbing dark energy in the scimitar, shoots dozen of dark energy balls back at the enemy)

-Weakness: Cnaeus' arsonal only consists of close range attacks, except for Fire Stream and Fireball. He's weak to range, Water, Lightning, and Ice, and takes slightly more damage to Wind.

-History/Bio: Cnaeus Dane has little knowlage of his past. When he was around 6 he washed up on the shore near a small fishing town and was taken in by humans. His adopted family raised him as his own and Cnaeus and his adopted brother, Aeson, became very close. Around age 15, Cnaeus began to suspect he wasn't human, or completely human, since he was more athletic, slightly stronger and accidently cast magic at a tree in the woods one day. It was then that he decided to go on a journey to find his real parents. Cnaeus joined a crew of pirates that stopped by the port city one day, and the battles helped to increase his already impressive skills for his age. After a year of piracy he returned to his home town of his adopted parents and started his own pirate crew, accompanied by his brother Aeson. For a pirate his crew is small, consisiting of only 200 people, both men and women. Despite his age, his crew has respect for him as the captain and give him the uddermost loyalty.

Tatl was much better. she talked less, gave more info and i didn't even have to pay her. why is it that they always made it girl fairies? i mean, if there wasn't any guy faries then why even give them a gender?

(that's why it's great to have an actionreplay at times.
    beating OOT on the gamecube for a multiple time?
    turn 'shut up navi!' on!)

*randomly walks into room*
    *sits down next to watching redeads*
    Me: Hey Redead?
    Redead: Yeah?
    Me: I've always wondered, are you related to the mummys of egypt?
    Redead: Well some of us are cousins to them.
    Me: Oh cool. Say, pass the popcorn.
    Redead: *Passes popcorn*
    Me: Oh, one last thing.
    Redead: Yeah?
    Me: What do you redeads do to tell each other appart?
    Redead: Ah, we have name tags, see?
    *shows name tags on chest*
    Me: hmm makes sense to me.

My opinions on Windwaker:
    THE TRIFORCE IS NOT TO BE SOLID!!
    WHERE DID THE SOUNDS COME FROM WHEN YOU PLAYED THE WIND WAKER!?
    HOW THE HELL COULD THE KING TRANSFORM INTO A BOAT!
    DID A FOUR YEAR OLD DRAW THE GRAPHICS!?
    HOW THE HELL DID THE MASTERSWORD LOSE POWER WHEN IT NEVER COULD BEFORE!?

Other then that I did enjoy it. sept the triforce party was kinda dumb. and not enough temples.
    (has some issues with windwaker because they took away the occarina and epona)

The MM poe trader mentioned that he was a spirit, in the cave in ikana canyon, (well that's what I got out of what he said to me in it,) since the OOT one doesn't show any spirit features and the MM poe trader is right after kid link, it's possible the spirit from MM moved to Hyrule for OOT and helped the guard, maybe possessed him. But that's just my theory.
    (Yes i know this is an old topic but i feel that this is a mystery must be solved!)

I just joined ZT after having been told about it from my good friend Maverick, so I'm the new guy in a sense. Huge fan of the Zelda series (and beaten more of them then Maverick! Gameboy ones count too!) and glad i can finally find a group of zelda lovers like myself!