TP Whats Your Favorite Temple/Dungeon?

• So i say the same stuff in topics a lot all the time... and no one minds... except for the topic "How much do you like Zelda temple" that got a bit out of hand... Besides twist shes an admin.

• the city in the sky boss was amazing to fight. city in the sky and temple of time were good ones. just wish they had a cool town in the sky. i mean, it's not much of a city as a giant kick ass tower.
    how'd little chickens that i don't think even had arms make it? O_o

I am but a mask that will take over your physical being when you wear me... <br />Happy Masks Salesman, why must you keep me in your backpack!?

• Maybe they got shot out of a cannon as entertainment and ended up there.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Temple Of Time, It was fun to get there, acutally, and using the Domimon Rod with that statue was funny, With me anyways
    Well, Temple Of Time was fun and enjoyable for me.

i agree it was funny

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Snowpeak Ruins. Why? Personal reasons... Loved it right off the bat.
    Second place is the close-running Goron Mines. Got to love those nostalgic tunes.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I really like the Goron Mines I do.the reason is the iron boots.I like standing upside down with them on and I also like fire.

That was dizzy, cofusing, and slow o_O I didn't like the caverns because It just pained me to listen to Link fall into the lava. Yes, I'm weak to that D= ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~