How much do you like Zelda Temple forums?

• Settle down both of you! Ok? Damn it.

Twistkill is right in some part HMS. I have seen little posts that are off-topic or otherwise not needed, but you don't see me handing out infractions to everyone. Hell! I don't even go by the 3 warns system we have established and have never given out a warn to a member thus far. Most of its simple reminders to stay on topic. :)

Anyways get back on topic. The rest of the conversation should go through PMs. :)

• Quote from Shrukan

Settle down both of you! Ok? Damn it.

Twistkill is right in some part HMS. I have seen little posts that are off-topic or otherwise not needed, but you don't see me handing out infractions to everyone. Hell! I don't even go by the 3 warns system we have established and have never given out a warn to a member thus far. Most of its simple reminders to stay on topic. :)

Anyways get back on topic. The rest of the conversation should go through PMs. :)

Alright i just wanna say that were both pretty calm. Your not rule nazi's but there are a few things that i think could be more relaxed, and I have been given a infraction by aronath.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Alright i just wanna say that were both pretty calm. Your not rule nazi's but there are a few things that i think could be more relaxed, and I have been given a infraction by aronath.

Care to elaborate? Go to the thread in Forum Updates that shows where I explained the rules in more detail, and explain what rule is too strict. I find that they are very fair, and I only enforce them when someone legitimately break the rules. I don't even care if someone goes waay off-topic like you and I have done, as long as no spam is going down, because conversation is established... if it does get out of hand, then the topic should be split.

Also, Shrukan... what? You're stricter than me. (Oh, and it's a 5 infractions system, you should check it out in the rules :D) You actually wanted mortuaries banned for a week when all I wanted to do was let him off with an apology. You don't give people any chances. Look what happened with TriforceMaster. He went crazy after you banned him, and he only insulted someone once. The rest of the times he was only irritable.

Oh, and yes, to carry this back onto the topic of how well you like the Zelda Temple forums, seeing as that troll is now gone although I wish he were back:

I feel that the ZT forums is a slowly growing forum that displays a level-headed community, despite its several altercations that have taken place.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Vaati

ZT IS THE BEST!

Seriously. This place is awesome ^_^

Normaly, i would beg to differ, but since i use ZU to talk to people like grass, windy, and ti-link, and also the fact that i wasted time to make another necromancer and it getting deleted, ZT is getting bumped uo a little.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ZeldaInformer (VGRC) > ZeldaUniverse > Desert Colossus > Zelda Dimension > Zelda Temple > "Other Forums/Sites that I don't know of."

That's all I have to say.