-Age 23
    -Gender Male
    -Race: Human
    -Height: 5 10
    -Weight 125
    -Armor (if any) A leather cuirass for basic protection
    -Weapons (if any) Dai Katana, Shruikan
    -Physical Attacks: Ninjitsu, Jujitsu
    -Magical attacks: he doesn't know about magic yet.
    -Weakness: he is easily angered, Sometimes his head hurts A LOT
    -Appearance 5 10 with black hair, and pale skin, he dresses in all black with a face mask on most of the time.
    -Personality:Dark, ever since the incident, he has been very moody, and will not stop when angered.
    -History/Bio: Nean's parents were both killed in the middle of a night, one day, he was then adopted by one of his fathers employee's. This employee is now the leader of the Mangled Hand assassin guild, Nean is being raised by him and learning the way of the assassins.

• Quote from Twistkill

[me=Twistkill]predicts that Shrukan will not approve him because there's not enough on his biography.[/me]

Oh ok, I'll edit it later, right now I'm busy...

• Quote from Twistkill

[me=Twistkill]predicts that Shrukan will not approve him because there's not enough on his biography.[/me]

You are actually right since there is not enough bio to know your character well enough. Explain Ninjutsu and Jujutsu since some of us don't know about what they are and what they do (example is me.) There are no strengths and the weaknesses are not valid. He needs a magic weakness and a physical weakness, much like Shrukan.