• http://zeldadynasty.inventforum.com/index.php

I made this out of Humor. Please, fell free to join, im just starting out and need more people. Dont ask to be in a clan just yet, i got to straighten them out. I was planning on haveing the clans as the seasons from OoS, Link is referring to me otherwise. Any questions? Comments?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Twistkill

Yes, question. Why did you power post to get to 20 posts just for advertising?

You mean Spam? If you dont want me to advertise, just go delete my posts and delete this thread, I dont mind. I tried my best, Im tired, dizzy, and im a little out of my mind from recently mowing two lawns, im sorry.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Tywar

You mean Spam? If you dont want me to advertise, just go delete my posts and delete this thread, I dont mind. I tried my best, Im tired, dizzy, and im a little out of my mind from recently mowing two lawns, im sorry.

No, not spam. You didn't spam, you just posted a lot of messages very rapidly, and now the second you hit 20 posts you advertise. I'm sure you mean well but I always assume that whenever someone advertises right after hitting the required benchmark they just posted a lot to get there.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• It is true that I did post to get to advertise, but I dont see why that is such a bad thing. I can see why the admins put that limit on, They just want us to post good, and stay at ZT and improve post and topics so later on, they can realize that ZT is realy, a good place to be at, but I just dont see why that is such a bad thing.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Tywar

It is true that I did post to get to advertise, but I dont see why that is such a bad thing. I can see why the admins put that limit on, They just want us to post good, and stay at ZT and improve post and topics so later on, they can realize that ZT is realy, a good place to be at, but I just dont see why that is such a bad thing.

Because it should not be your sole reason. We don't care if you advertise, but if you just post to get enough posts, advertise, and then leave, that's low. I've seen it happen, so yeah, if I hold you up to that standard, sorry.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh, I dont know why I didnt see that. Well, I promise, it is not my soul reason, I atcualy plan to see what goes on in the future. I just wanted to hurry and get this over with. Its 11 am over here and I just planed for some responses when I woke up later. I thought it would better now than later. Sorry for not saying that eariler.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Quote from Tywar

Oh, I dont know why I didnt see that. Well, I promise, it is not my soul reason, I atcualy plan to see what goes on in the future. I just wanted to hurry and get this over with. Its 11 am over here and I just planed for some responses when I woke up later. I thought it would better now than later. Sorry for not saying that eariler.

Ah.

And, 11 AM? You live somewhere near Russia? It's 12 in the morning here, near Toronto, Canada...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

Anyways, yeah, just don't power post and leave =D. I like you here!

The forums look nice, but it looks like there are far too many catagories... :/

Dont worry, I dont plan on leaveing =D ZT is cool, it looks like to me that somthing special is going to happen in the future. Well, the reason why ZD is so big, is because i planed on haveing a big forum and wanted to have plenty of post in all sorts of places. I wanted to be a webmaster up to a test XD The skin sucks, but it is the only thing that will work besides the default skin, they all suck =/

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]