Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• This is a lot of posts

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• linko, you've been infracted. Don't let it happen agian.

What's infracted again?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Karaokes to music

• Ah, thank you Dekulink. Somebody got us off track again. *glares at random passerby*

• I'm so bored right now

• I just understood your sig XD

• Both, lol