Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Like we'd ever reach a million at the rate we're going =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Oh, that sucks
    At least you can post here :smile:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^Don't you mean 786?

• I wantz to know =P

• I confused myself XD

• ^792

On a person's profile, it says something about a "Referral".
    What's that?

• Nice example. :glare2:

• I know =P :grinning: