Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• *Eats virtual pie*
    lol

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• My sensors do not indicate a noob here =P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *laughs* I'm sure they are. =P

• I don't get it XD
    VIII-I-II

• I can be slow =P
    VIII-I-IV

• Tywar said I'm smart! *gets the happies*
    VIII-I-VI

• Doesn't that mean everyone here is smart? XD
    VIII-I-VIII

• heheh, yip :smile:
    VIII-I-IX