Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Yes, we are! .... yay?

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• What you wrote reminds me of your avy, lol

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• :ohmy: It's a sweet avy. Link looks frickin awesome in it

• Yeah you should

• Okie dokie
    cya

• Me and Tywar and boredom, that's what happened =P

• Hot dang, 2811!

• We should have made ours go to one thousand XD ...oh well. Ten thousand is funner.

• I have nothing to say :ohmy: =P

• You wanna bet? :laugh: