Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Was that Tywar??

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You're such a sucker. :laugh:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Why you!

• My number's 777, can't you read? lol, j/k

• O rly? :laugh:

• *just finished writing part*

• It sure does.

• ^ Nowai!!! =o

What d'you mean by that?

• Ur so mean! Idiot is such a strong word! Use dummy =P