Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• That was a really cool song.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• "Fear the almighty, Tywar" XD nice
    I've heard some of Jeff Dunham at a friends house, he's hilarious

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ROFLMAO
    That sucks!

• Oh my gosh! I couldn't stop laughing!!

• ^931
    "Someone in this room... IS A MURDERER!"
    [L]{O}[L]

• My computer was running slow, and I'm kinda glad it was... I shouldn't have watched that XD

• I know... It's really perverted... Me, Rad, and my Father can take a funny joke like those xD

Rose Marry was just plain sick, The Gay dude was too gay for me, but Saria having his keys...? Link was too drunk =P

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• lol, I agree

• Counting is so fun :kitty:
    1, 4, 6, 2, 3...

• heheh, then why are you counting? as a matter of fact, you're the one who started this thread XD