Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• Yay, my dad allowed me to go onto the computer!

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yes wai =P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Awww you don't like me being here? :-(

• Ok. *walks behind Tywar* Is that better? :kitty: :laugh:

• onoez! Where?? =P

• *runs away*

• *puts up bullet-proof shield* =P

• O_o *huddles in corner*

• Oh no! I fail... but now I win =P
    1000!!!

Tywar was here
    Bèta was here.