Lets count to Ten-Thousand!

• *smiles*
    "Would you like to see the man in charge? Or would you like to see the woman who knows what's happening?"
    lol

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• My mom got it as a present for her birthday today =P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ok then

• Good morning :kitty:

• Yeah... Mornin'. I'm so sick... I'm going to school, though.

That's not good! :-(

• Oh, wow lol XD

• "Every player controls a small village, striving for power and glory." Awesome :)

• So is it kind of like World of Warcraft or something like that?