• This has been bugging me for a few days, but it'll pass soon. But I have had the urge to run a Nintendo site. Not just Zelda, but Mario, Pokemon, etc... :/ I was thinking of making one, but not until far later. What do you think?

• Quote from Shrukan

I know. I was just thinking of change. :)

Some people say change is always a good thing... which is a steaming pile of cow-pies, but either way, if you can somehow get a third hoster to leech off of for your website, then by all means do it - but then you'd also be breaking your promise about Zelda Temple being your last site ever. You've said that before.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Some people say change is always a good thing... which is a steaming pile of cow-pies, but either way, if you can somehow get a third hoster to leech off of for your website, then by all means do it - but then you'd also be breaking your promise about Zelda Temple being your last site ever. You've said that before.

I was going to pay for it myself whenever I get a job. And Zelda Temple very well maybe the last site I make, if I cannot establish a good community. It'd be a waste to try to recreate something, if something else, was a past failure.