Legend of Zelda: Awakening of A Hero

• This is my Fan Fiction I'm working on. Here's Chapter 1; Enjoy! Comments are welcome.

Chapter 1: Dark Times

The cold harsh air blew hard against the travelers scaling Mt. Verck. "Elder, Why must we climb such a mountain in these conditions?" spoke one of the figures. "We must travel to the top of this mountain and awaken the Hero....These dark times are only remedied by the Hero from long ago said to be frozen on top of Mt. Verck." Replied the Elder. As the travelers continued to scale the mountains, reaching the top, the snowfall & windy conditions lessened.

Mt. Verck, rested upon the island of Snowhorn; Is fabled by legend to be the 'resting place' of The Hero. Legend has it that The Hero will be awakened and will put an end to the new evil arising within this land. But, climbing Mt. Verck is an incredible task...Making the legend seem much to impossible be reality.

"Elder, Dawn is approaching, Shall we make camp and rest soon?"; The Elder was quick to reply to one of the soldiers: "No, We must proceed to the top!". Indeed, the conditions were letting up on their hike to the top of this mountain, But this didn't make much of a difference. Soon, they approached the top; Only to be greeted by a cave, with a door bolted shut by a spell. One of the Solders examined the door, then reported back to the Elder. "Elder, This door appears to be impassible; As if shut by a mystical power." The Elder then examined the door himself; and pointed to the sack one of the solders were carrying. "Bring me the scroll in there, I believe this......This may be the resting place of The Hero." Before the Solders even got near the Elder with the scroll, the ground shook with a tremendous force. The sound of warships could be heard in the skies, and the drums of the Enemy's Land Raiders approching the only city on Snowhorn: Jurato. "Elder! 'They' are coming to attack to Jurato! We need to get to safer ground immediately!" They turned around to notice that the door had crumbled from the force of the moving ground. "No, We must proceed."

END OF CHAPTER 1