Idea not finalized

• Me and Shadow Link were speaking earlier about not a merge, but something to bring two communities together. Somewhat like this freakin email I got awhile back, but we're still working out and deciding what to do.

So far it'll involve Farore's Wind forums and Zelda Temple's forums; two active communities coming together.

We have yet to figure out what to do, or when it happens, but I think we should get the forum member's say in this.

So... We'd like some feedback for this. Do you think its a good idea? What should we do for this? Etc.

• No. I like ZT the way it is. I don't want to merge. It'd probaly take a long time before...

Is it ZT Merged w/ FW
    Or, FW Merged w/ ZT?

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I strongly disagree with this. Merges can always be for the worst. Besides, you never even talked to me about this yet? <.<

• Like some members from there join here or some members from here join there?

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Dark

Like some members from there join here or some members from here join there?

I was thinking that. Although we get around 141 posts a day... Farore's wind is nearly half that. I think their forums need a bit of our excitement, and we need some of theirs! ^^

• Quote from Aronath

I strongly disagree with this. Merges can always be for the worst. Besides, you never even talked to me about this yet? <.<

Dude. FW is made from a merger. It turned out to be the best thing for both sites. Hyrule-Field (One of the two sites that merged) had a dying community. Realm of Hyrule (the other site) brought the community back.

Look at Zelda Dungeon.

And lastly look at ZELDA TEMPLE. Incase you forgot Zelda Temple has had a merger. You're just bias.

• Quote from hero_of_legends

Dude. FW is made from a merger. It turned out to be the best thing for both sites. Hyrule-Field (One of the two sites that merged) had a dying community. Realm of Hyrule (the other site) brought the community back.

Look at Zelda Dungeon.

And lastly look at ZELDA TEMPLE. Incase you forgot Zelda Temple has had a merger. You're just bias.

Calm down. I never told him this so calm down... lol. He's also merged with me, the old Zelda Nexus. Let's all smile and just get together. Sorry for the mess up. ok. ^^;;

• Quote from hero_of_legends

Yeah. And as you said, this isn't a merger. So yeah.

I just hope we can all get along and just bring the communities together. Not more or less. Just get people together and trade ideas, thoughts, styles. :)

• That's why we're not doing that. You simply made a new forum that brought them together. The only reason they never came (in my opinion) was the fact they didn't want to join a new forum again. We'll simply have our forums stay the same and we'll just see if anyone wants to join one anothers forums. I hope you get what I mean. :)