When Death Calls...(Tywar)

• Tywar wanted to battle...

Midnight walked through the rain in anger. Kicked out of his own house by his sister, pitiful. He walked until he remembered his sword. He drew his sword and wlaked off with it out. Midnight always had a feeling he was being watched.

Goosebumps arouse on his arm as he walked through the cold rain. His long black hair was matted down on his forehead, and his weapons felt heavier. It began to rain harder, and Midnight was feeling weak. He drew his orb, and spoke to the dog within.

"Will you stop weakining me?" He said to the dog "I can barely walk." The dog whimpered. As he continued to walk, he remembered something he wish he didn't remember. He had heard of a fighter by the name of Tywar, who lurked around wherever he went. Midnight suddenly became more alert, slashing at the smallest sound.

• Tywar was out on his trip to talk to the spirits within the trees and everything around him. When he heard voices neer him, he crept off of his knees, and into a perfect stance for a doge. He saw a person sliceing through all of the plants that he cared for so much.

"Who are you?!" Tywar exclaimed without as so much as blinking.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Midnight jumped. He took a look at Tywar and screamed. "You!" Midnight cried angerily "Are you the one the call Tywar?"

"Yes I am." Tywar replied

"Prepare to die!" Midnight said, drawing his sword. Midnight didn't know why, but he seemed like he could attack and kill anything in his way. After all, he was out to seek revenge for Belle. Midnight raised his sword above his head and cried
    "Warrior Tywar!" Midnight screamed "This is WAR!"

• "War? But I only mean peace! I will defend myself, but If I must, I will kill.

Tywar unshethes his katana from his bealt and takes a few steps back.

"Long have I taken the first move, I have learned that there are consequences to that move. Act quickly"

Tywar moves his Katana in a defenseive possosition.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight raised his sword in an offensive state. "So, you think you can defy me?" Midnight knew he was losing his mind, but it was war. Belle was dead, and he was after anyone who got in his way. "Prepare for a battle you'll never forget Tywar!" Midnight trust his sword toward Tywar. Only to relize he was in a defensive poise.

• Tywar noticed that inside Midnight, there was not a person ment to tourchure, but a good spirit, from the begining. His mind mannaged to go faster than the time around him, he started to wonder on how or what could have happened back then...

Tywar sidesteped. By the time he went past him, he kicked him in the back, making him lose his balance and falling foward.

"I told you. There will be consequences for your actions."

OoC: Well, even though there isnt much description, this is kewl =3

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• OoC: Seriously! Your a good fighter!

BiC: Midnight stood up. A twig had slashed his face a little, but he held his ground. "Actions?" Midnight repeated "Ha! No one tells me squat!" He picked up his sword and spun around. Only to Tywar staring strait ahead as if in deep thought. Midnight's fast down trust made Tywar move just in time. Midnight decided to go from offensive, to defensive.

• OoC: ^^ Ive played longer. Ti-Link and other friends practiced with us =3

BiC: "That is why you fail. The first train of thought, Your actions, have a equil and opposite reaction, everything that you, or anyone does, can be countered with the about the same ammount of force."

As Tywar is talking, he begins to strafe around Midnight

"I'm not only talking about myself."

He begins to run toward him and begins to drop down and tries to trip Midnight from the ground with a sweep with one of his legs.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight falls to the ground. He jumps himself to his feet and sneers. "He fights so freely. Like he knows what he's doing! Midnight thought. He raised his sword and brought it down on Tywar's shoulder, not meaning to. He was aiming for his leg. Midnight jumped back, startled, at what he had accidently done.

• Tywar got up with a bleeding shoulder. Oblivious to what just happened, he thrusts out his hand with a burst of light, blinding Midnight. He dashes to him and grabs the fibers of his shoulder, and left torso, and threw him to his left side.

"Ill do some damage when things get serious."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• "Serious? Ha!" Midnight thrusted his sword again at Tywar's stomach, missing once more. The battle with Tywar was a long and hard one, and Midnight wasn't used to it. Midnight slashed at Tywar again, only to miss. He decided that he was only wasteing his time. He decided to slash at Tywar with another strike. A hit! Midnight cut Tywar on the leg, but it was nothing more then a cut.

• Tywar fell back to his stance. He slowly and carfully, shethes his katana back into his bealt. With a glare, he reaches for his back, then swiftly takes out The Airikitus. Illusions quickly surround Midnight, causeing him to have much confuseion.

"All of your problems could be solved, with just a few words..."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight did not understand these words, and he wasn't about to. He started slashing away at any illusion in his way. Midnight was becoming angry. His arm felt heavy as he slashed away illusion after illsuion. His long black hair was wild about his face, and finally, he saw the real Tywar.

OoC: This battle is kinda weird if ya ask me Ty. X]

BiC: Midnight slashed at Tywar again, this time, hitting him right on his shoulder again. Midnight always aimed for the shoulder. "Give up." Midnight said to Tywar "Your words are useless to me."

• "Then you will have no mercy"

Tywar grabed Midnight's arm, and shoved him behind himself wile turning around. Tywar bashed the back of Midnight's head with the hilt of The Airikitus. Midnight began to stumble at the ground before him. Stagering with much confusion.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight shook of his confusion. He knew that this match was diffrent from his past, but he wouldn't expect it to be like this. He raised his sword and brought it down on Tywar's shoulder again. This time, deeping the wound. "I refuse to stop!" Midnight cried. Midnight then hit Tywar on the back of the neck with the handle on the sword.

• Tywar recovered quickly. He then furiously kicks Midnight out from behind him. "You sure dont like my shoulder do you?" Tywar then reaches for his bealt and takes out a his trusty cantine. Its full of pure, crystal clear watter. He then pours the watter over his head and it quickly evaporates before it even touches him. A blind aura now surrounds him. When it dissapears, Midnight can see that that there are a few scabs around the place where he tried so to attack. "Lets start over shall we?" Tywar runs for Midnight and slashes for his leg. Afterwords, he thickens his illusions to confuse.

OoC: Wo0t! 200th post! Wo0t for me Midna! ^^ lol.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight stumbled back. He glared at the illusions, not knowing what to do. “Dog of darkness!” he cried, and threw down the black crystal ball he was holding. A small dog appeared, it’s eyes rd as fire.
    “Midnight, dog of darkness!” Midnight screamed, and sent the evil dog onto Tywar. The dog jumped up, and landed a direct hit on the real Tywar’s face. “Give up. Your illusions cannot effect the dog, he can smell your blood.”

• As Tywar lays on the ground, he looks into the dogs eyes... He can see everything in just bairly any moments time. They are glowing dark red which resembled to him the ultimate evil. The dog snarles as it opens its mouth at him. Tywar quickly raises his knee sending the dog upward into the air while he stands up and grabs its legs while whirling it around him quickly and throwing beastly dog back at Midnight. "The only time I will give up is when my pool of blood soakes into the ground!" Tywar begins to yell.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Midnight gasped and caught his beloved dog before it hit him or the ground. He glared at Tywar, not about to give up.
    “Then you blood shall soak the ground.” Midnight growled.
    “Midnight Jr., dog of darkness! Attack!”
    The black dog lunged at Tywar, ripping at his arms and legs. To his masters desire, the dog of darkness stole Tywr’s weapon and threw it out of his range.