When World's Collide

• Welcoem to my new series, When World's Colliade! It's where the Hero of Time, Link, meets the hyper leaf village ninja, Naruto!

"Naruto" meets "Link" ...Odd....If you judge this by its name and chacters, I'mma gonna kick you in da butt. ;)

When World?s Collide

Chapter One: Hyrule

Link was a young man by the age of seventeen. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and wore a tunic. The sword on his back felt heavier then it did before, for some reason he did not know. He sat at the edge of Lake Hylia, a sparkling, clear lake that was connected to Zora?s Domain. Link glanced back at his horse, Epona.
    Epona had her head down, munching on grass. Epona was a large horse, with a white mane and tail. Her bright, chestnut body made her different from the other horses at the ranch where she came from. Link yawned and looked under the water. A Zora was there. It popped its little fish head out.
    ?How are you today good sir??
    ?Fine really. I miss the adventures I used to go on.?
    ?Adventures? Odd. Your adventures led to us peaceful Zora?s to be frozen.?
    ?I saved you though.?
    ?True. How you doing with Zelda??
    ?Zelda? Fine. But this Master Sword has grown dreadfully heavy, I have no idea why though.?
    ?Strange. Well, I must leave you, Princess Ruto must be back and she is picking her king.?
    ?That means I better stay out of the domain huh??
    They both laughed. Epona snorted suddenly and reared. Link looked back at her, his hand on the swords handle, ready to bring it out if any danger came. Epona was only snorting a fly away. A slight breeze passed by, and Epona?s head suddenly jerked up. Link, startled by Epona?s sudden jerk, turned quickly around. ?What?s wrong Epona?? Epona answered with a rear and kick at Link?s head.
    ?Whoa!? Link cried, dodging Epona?s hoof. Jumping to his feet, Link jumped onto Epona?s back, but before he could settle down on her back, she started to gallop.
    Link tried his best to restrain his frightened horse, but the reins for to far out of reach. Suddenly, Link saw a large sink hole come into view. He struggled to pull himself into the saddle, but Epona galloping and not slowing down prevented him from doing that. Epona stopped at the edge of the hole, and Link went flying into its dark depths.

• Chapter 2: Link in the Leaf Village

Link screamed as he fell through a worm hole of bright and dark purples. Link landed on the ground with a sicking thud. Link groaned a stood up.
    “Huh? Wh-where am I?” Link asked himself as he stood up. He looked at the sign in front of him. “The Leaf Village?” He walked into the village.
    Link noticed that this place was full of strange people. They didn’t have pointed ears like him, they had normal sized ears. Link looked around. No one carried a sword or shield. Suddenly, he was greeted by a man with white hair.
    “Hello there. You seem surprised to be in a place like this.” the man said. He wore a mask over one side of his face, and his right eye was covered with some sort of headband.
    “Where have you come from?” The man asked
    Link struggled with his words “I come from Hy-Hyrule sir.”
    “Really? Where’s that?”
    “You’ve never heard of Hyrule?”
    “No, really, I haven’t. But where are my manners? I’m Kakashi.”
    “Kakashi? Err….I’m Link.”
    Kakashi laughed “Wow! You ARE foreign! Never heard a name like that.” Link didn’t let him see that that had offended him. Kakashi raised a hand to the back of his head. “Why don’t you come with me? You could get lost around here.”
    “Lost? It’s a village.”
    “So? Everyone get’s lost in a village one time or another.”
    “Okay.”
    Link followed Kakashi to a place called The Ramen Shop. A waitress put a bowl in front of Link. He made a disgusted face at the stuff in front of him.
    “You don’t like it?” Kakashi asked
    “Huh? Oh….what the heck is it?” Link replied
    “Ramen Soup. Ever heard of it?”
    “No.”
    “Hmm…hey, what’s with the sword and shield?”
    “What? I use them. I’ve got a bow and arrow to.”
    “Dang, have you ever considered ninja weapons?”
    “What?”
    “Aren’t you a ninja?”
    “No! I’m a Hylian!”
    “Hmm.”
    After the soup, Kakashi led him out of the village, and into a field. In the distance, Link saw three people and he knew that Kakashi was taking him to them.

“Ugh, where’s Kakashi Sensei?” Sakura asked “He’s always late!” Sakura was a pink haired girl with turquoise eyes. She wore a red dress like blouse. “Really? What’s new?” replied Sasuke. Sasuke was a black haired boy who wore a blue shirt over white shorts. His black hair hung over his eyes. On the ground sat a spiky haired blonde boy with blue eyes and whiskers on each side of his face. He had on an orange suit. “Aww, c’mon guys. Sensei can’t help it if he gets side tracked.”
    “Shut your face ya little rodent.” Sasuke said
    “What did you call me?!” Naruto cried
    “Stop it you two.” Sakura warned “Look! It’s Kakashi Sensei!”
    “Who’s that kid with him?” Naruto asked
    “Hi guys.” Kakashi said “Meet Link. He’s from…err….some place called Hyrule.”
    “Hyrule?!” The three cried “Where’s that?!”
    “I….uh….It’s where I’m from…and….uh…”
    “Come on guys, give him a break. He’s lost, apparently.”
    “I fell into a hole.” Link said angrily “I’m not lost! I just fell through a hole!”
    “Whoa, take it easy man!” Naruto said, raising his arms “We didn’t mean to offended you!”
    “Yeah.” Sakura said “We just thought you looked odd.”
    “Um…” Sasuke said “You’ve got a problem. Any way we can help?”
    “Send me back to Hyrule!” Link screamed, his arm reaching for his sword
    “Hey now, put that down.” Kakashi warned
    “No! Send me home! I hate this place! Take me home to Hyrule!”
    Naruto took a step back from Link, afraid that the strong 17 year old could draw his sword any minute. Link drew his sword and got into his fighting stance. Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi jumped back. Link suddenly heard a familiar whinny. Putting the sword back on his back, he looked behind him. Epona had fallen through the hole and was running this way!
    Link stepped in front of Epona and she stopped. “Hey girl!” he said, rubbing the horses nose “How’d you get here?”
    Epona snorted in reply. Sakura looked at Link and said “She’s a very pretty horse. What’s her name?”
    “Epona. I got her from Lon-Lon Ranch.” The ninja’s, of course, had no idea what he was talking about, but they went along with it.

Meanwhile, in the land of Hyrule, Zelda paced in her room. She looked at a picture of her and Link on the wall, her favorite picture. “Oh Link, where are you?”
    “Princess,” said a guard “We have searched all over Hyrule. There is no sign of him.”
    “Where could he be?” Zelda asked, her eyes beginning to water
    “I wish I could answer that Zelda…I wish I could…”
    “Did you find anything?”
    “Well…we did find a rather large sink hole in the middle of the field east of Lon-Lon Ranch.”
    Zelda was suddenly stabbed with fear. “What if Link fell in there?”
    “Then there is nothing we can do, princess.” The guard turned, and left the room without a single good bye.
    Zelda looked out her window, and gasped in horror. The sin hole that the guard had told her about, was now a dark shade of purple. Zelda watched as a large beast emerged from the hole. Zelda screamed as the monster began to grow larger until it was larger then Hyrule Castle its self. Not knowing what it was, and her hero no where insight, she gathered up her goddess powers and went to challenge the beast.