• What do you think about this?! 0

1. F***ing kid. What a gaywad. (0) 0%
    2. Ouch...puch his face in! >:D (0) 0%
    3. Alexis is mean and you love her? (0) 0%
    4. Daaaaaaaaamn. I'd thorw him into a mud pit and drown him (0) 0%
    5. F***er! (0) 0%
    6. ....Oh my (0) 0%

I've got 3 nieces alright? Rylee, the adorable little blonde. Emma, the adorable little red head. But Alexis, she untorlable, but I love her!

We're going to a Hannah Montana concert on December 12, and we were gonna bring Landon, the stupid little kid down the street with us.

BUT THAT GODDAMN SON OF A BASTERD SAID HE DIDN'T WANNA GO BECAUSE ALEXIS WAS GOING! F***ING SHIT!

I'm angry, pissed off more than I've ever been. I hate that kid! He needsto shut his goddamn mouth!

F*** you Landon! t('_'t)

• Indeed... If he doesn't want to go just because of someone else, then don't bring him.
    I would probably be pretty pissed if someone said "I'm not going because of your stoopid youngest bro". Though my youngest bro is, as you said about Alexis, rather "untolerable" at times (and I have a bad habit of being a little more stricter on him than my other two siblings), I still love him. But if someone were to say they wouldn't go because of him... that's fine with me. That's one less body to worry about.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just leave that kid alone... Does he know Alexis, personally? As in, gotten to know her himself? If he doesn't, that may explain something. He should not say anything until he gets to know her.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I've got 3 nieces alright? Rylee, the adorable little blonde. Emma, the adorable little red head. But Alexis, she untorlable, but I love her!

We're going to a Hannah Montana concert on December 12, and we were gonna bring Landon, the stupid little kid down the street with us.

BUT THAT GODDAMN SON OF A BASTERD SAID HE DIDN'T WANNA GO BECAUSE ALEXIS WAS GOING! F***ING SHIT!

I'm angry, pissed off more than I've ever been. I hate that kid! He needsto shut his goddamn mouth!

F*** you Landon! t('_'t)

Oh my...

what a punk ass? I dont like that... Its racism to me. But you know children...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~