Done with it.

• Dear FL and members,

I'm completely serious about this, I've been acting relatively demanding and ignorant on the forums lately. Basically, you could indeed call it "trolling," although I personally conjecture that's not really the correct term at all.

Either way, as pretty much the majority of FL frankly considers me as an immature idiot who frequently bumps other peoples' theories and opinions. Which, I admit, do fairly frequent. Really, I'm getting over with it. I've been thinking about this recently, and it truly sickens me, night by night. I'll try to be a productive member, as I was when I joined and as I'm currently on the ZeldaUniverse forums/website, and some other forums, excluding VGRC. I left that place because of the complete idiocy. With their "epic" and "win" quotes, they succeed to sicken me constantly.

At any rate, I believe we're getting the basic point of what I'm trying to tell you all.
    Comments aren't necessarily needed, though. I'd already appreciate it if you were to read throughout my entire post.

Greets, Count Cutflaik.

• I personally wouldn't call you an immature idiot, however I have to admit, you were playing with fire. I guess you were just expressing your opinion, although a bit direct. It's understandable that the other members were getting tired of it though.

But it's nice to see you're done with that. Let bygones be bygones :)

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Twistkill: Pretty neat quota, this one's going into my book.

@Beta: Well, yes, I frequently express my opinion in a comparatively direct way, as it is the easiest way and the hardest one, essentially.

• No Midna, it might have been because of me... I'm the only one to 'defy' his 'power'... I fight with him about... well... Pretty much you... I also have been active imature... My pride gets in the way most of the time... *points at rank* And also, I never hate anyone, as much as it looks like it CC, I dont hate you either... Its just a conversation that I (myself) take seriously... I never leave a friend, espicialy when they cant get on freely...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~