Anyone remember this?

• Cool. Don't think I've ever seen that before... Just a picture of the end, as it was an infamous snapshot of the trailer.

Hmm. Interesting how some elements (such as where Link was riding through on Epona) I never noticed in the game.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• like steelia said, riding on epona and at the end when link does that sword thing, im not sure that place hes at is in the game

Ah, I meant the actual landscape, yes... It looks like Hyrule Field, but... not. I don't remember some of the rocks there, nor it being so flat and treeless.
    And was that Link and Epona riding out of the front of Hyrule? If I'm correct, she can't even get past the gate, nor up the stairs into Hyrule itself...?

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ah, I meant the actual landscape, yes... It looks like Hyrule Field, but... not. I don't remember some of the rocks there, nor it being so flat and treeless.
    And was that Link and Epona riding out of the front of Hyrule? If I'm correct, she can't even get past the gate, nor up the stairs into Hyrule itself...?

1) there is no rocks or nothing of the sort like that besides Northern Lanayru providence, right north of the castle.
    2) That was in OoT and in TP, but this is the 2004 trailer, a trailer that came out 2 years before TP.

• ^ Mmkay, that's what I thought about Hyrule Field. Interesting.
    Ah, and yes, I know this was the old trailer... It didn't even have the name of the game, Twilight Princess, at the time either. :P

Still a cool trailer, though.

Quote from Muigi

• Sword swinging- You can do that if you press the sword button when you kill a monster like a lizardfols.
    Epona raising sword- press the sword button while dashing.

I knew you could do both of those, i was just saying the part where link did do the sword swing thing doesnt look like the Hyrule castle gate

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n