Do something nice to the above user.

• *gives Tywar a sandwich*

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *gives Radkin_Blade some ice cream*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *gives Radkin_Blade a new TV*

• *gives Tywar a compass so he can figure out his location* =P

• *compliments Tywar on his avatar*
    It's "Do something nice to the above user", right? =P

• *gives Light Link the Triforce pieces* :ohmy: