• Who has this extremely violent game? >:3

If you don't have it then I suggest getting out because I may confuse you XD

I got it a long time ago and I still can't beat it. I swear trying to complete it in the time allowed is very hard. I barely got past the part where you have to get medicine for Brad. The zombies can sometimes be a pain to get around. I once watched my uncle play it and he beat it D: Anyway, I guess I'm finished (n_n)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well he's a reporter trying to get a big news story. He hears about something going on in this small town of Willamette. On the way he sees something like a riot. Then he lands on top of a mall. His hellicopter guy will come back in three days while Frank(the reporter) gets his news story. So he photographs this evidence and takes notes. He ends up getting involved in the whole thing and later on these special forces troops show up and kill everything in sight. Later on Frank is about to become a zombie. You have to collect these infected bees that Professer Barnaby(Psycho old man) created and turned the people into zombies. And certain things to turn you back to normal. I forgot something as well. You have to try to save people along way. So that's pretty much it. And he's doing that for a news story. He had no idea they were zombies. So it becomes an epic battle between psychopaths and other people to get out of that mall and for Frank to help people and get his news story along the way. Sounds a bit challenging eh?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.