I was wondering if a few people can come up with new names or something for a newer brawl. It'd maybe awesome.
brawl /brɔl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[brawl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
1. a noisy quarrel, squabble, or fight.
2. a bubbling or roaring noise; a clamor.
3. Slang. a large, noisy party.
?verb (used without object)
4. to quarrel angrily and noisily; wrangle.
5. to make a bubbling or roaring noise, as water flowing over a rocky bed.
me?lee1 /ˈmeɪleɪ, meɪˈleɪ, ˈmɛleɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mey-ley, mey-ley, mel-ey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
1. a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people.
2. confusion; turmoil; jumble: the melee of Christmas shopping.
Well if you look on dictionary.com, you can find some similar words to fight.
action, affray, altercation, argument, battle, battle royal*, bout, brawl, broil, brush, clash, combat, conflict, confrontation, contention, contest, controversy, difficulty, disagreement, dispute, dissension, dogfight, duel, engagement, exchange, feud, fisticuffs*, fracas, fray, free-for-all*, fuss, hostility, joust, match, melee, quarrel, riot, rivalry, round, row, ruckus, rumble, scrap*, scrimmage, scuffle, set-to*, skirmish, sparring match, strife, struggle, tiff*, tussle, war, wrangling
You notice all the names for SSB are relating to fight? I wonder if there can be others?
You think them up and post em here. I just want to see how many names we can make that are cool.