Official Metroid Prime 3 :: Friend Voucher Trading

• This is the official thread for Metroid Prime 3 Corruption's Friend Voucher Trading.

Here's how it goes.

- A Person posts with how many friend vouchers they want and how many they will be willing to send to another person in return for those vouchers. They will also supply their Wii Friend Code and Country.

- Another Person will reply with how many vouchers they are willing to send you and how many vouchers they want in return for sending you them. They will too post their Wii Friend Code and Country.

- Both Users will add each other to their Wii Address Book.

- They will reply back here when they are successfully added and are able to send messages.

- After the hookup is complete, they will start the game and initiate the transaction.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you Live in Australia and the person who is going to send you the vouchers lives in America or anywhere outside the PAL Region (Europe, U.K etc.) then he or she will not be able to send you them, because of some differences in the game between regions. Only initiate transactions if you are within the same country or region (PAL or NTSC).

FORMAT:

Name:
    Wii Friend Code:
    How many vouchers are you willing to send to another recipient?
    How many vouchers do you want a recipient to send you?

Example:

Name: Sam
    Wii Friend Code: 9471 5782 0192 7377 (Not real obviously)
    How many vouchers are you willing to send: 5
    How many vouchers do you want: 5

So start posting people.

• If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't this belong in the Nintendo Wii section of the forum? xD

Name: Muigi
    Wii Friend Code: 8002 2253 7363 0153 (PM if you add me plz)
    How many vouchers are you willing to send to another recipient?
    Depends on how many they need
    How many vouchers do you want a recipient to send you?
    Not expecting a lot of them, but just enough so that I can get the screenshot tool and the bobblehead will be fine. ^^

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!