The concept of infinity.

• I'm curious to see (although I doubt it) if anyone here attempts to comprehend the concept of infinity. The subject is pretty ambiguous and open to interpretation due to the fact that something existing outside of the realm of time, a physical connection to this world, sounds pretty ludicrous. Then again, God is above the concepts of time and reality, so I guess it is somewhat justified.

Infinity is quite an arduous task to explicate in general terms... it is defined as anything that has no limit at all. The concept is usually associated with the existence of God/the overall goal of Christianity, which is going to heaven, as well as speculation about the existence of the earth.

Any thoughts, people?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Nobody can actually UNDERSTAND infinity any more than they can prove it. the most we can actually do is just accept it.

The Human race assumes they know everything on something, such as time and space, when really, if you look at how vast both concepts are, we know nothing about them at all. Therefor, it is entirely possible for Infinity to exist within the realms of time, space, and earth, simply because the human race is close-minded and assumes all we guess to be true. Quoting "Men in Black":

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong. A thousand years ago everybody knew as a fact, that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on it. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

As soon as we realize we know nothing, we can begin to comfrehend everything...

Untitled-2.jpg

• Yes, I've thought about infinity quite a few times, espicialy while typing in 100 / 3 on a calculator. But to tell you my different opinions would get you confused. Dealing with math problems and such, there is a such thing as infinity because there are so many possible outcomes with everything that you would get deeply confused. Secondly, I personaly think that there is no such thing as an 'Infinity' because I think of it as a thing like perfection. We all know there is no such thing. But if you understand what I mean, you deserve a pat on the back.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~