The Legend of Eternal Hyrule!

• Chapter Tree: Da Comprimise

It's been a long day at work. Tywar had been sitting in his chair while looking deep into his computer screen for hours and hours straight without changing it. A drop of slobber had rolled down a cheek while he staired at Midna's profile. Radkin walks into his room.

VRN|Radkin: Wake up!

Tywar: (Wakes up while blinking) Huh?! Wha?!

Tywar jumps out of his seat while turning around in a jolt

VRN|Radkin: You were sleeping without being awake agian... Wait... you were... (He sighs)

Tywar: Yeah, yeah... I know...

VRN|Radkin: The judge said not to or we get to electrocute you agian.

Tywar: Yeah, screw the judge. I'll kill him in his sleep one day.

Radkin points to the bugged voice recorder straped around his foot. Tywar runs and ducks to Radkins feet while his face was neer the voice box

Tywar: Insert orgasm here! Oh, and yes, I hope someday to let this appear on national television and be the laughing stock of the whole world. Wouldn't that be fun!?

Tywar begins to wildly laugh and kicks Radkin out of both of their room agian. Tywar gets back on the computer and PM's Shrukan for a request to join the COUGHSEASONSAGESANDSECRETSCOUGH clans.

It's been hours since Shrukan has logged on, and now she is online, checking her Private Messages

Tywar: Oh boy, oh boy! I can't wait to get my hands inside one of those clans!

Few minuets have passed.

The private message had read:

Are you sure you want to be in a clan? They are a desert, right now :/

Tywar: Oh... My... Gawd... She won't let me join... just because... no one's in there... HOW RETARTED IS THAT?! Oh... Crap... I hope that wasn't public...

Hitler: Come out with ze hands up! Ze soldats are not afraid!

Tywar: Oh, sorry! They are next door!

Hitler: Oh, thanks. I'll be sure to get you a gift basket once I take over the world!

Tywar: Um... Okay... Well, um.... Shrukan? LET ME IN MAH KLAN!

Shrukan: Didn't I tell you already? Da klanz r mt :/

Tywar: Okay, lets comprimise... I get 90 percent, you get one percent, and Spiff gets 10 percent. Deal?

Shrukan: Wut da flux? That doesen't add up... What are we talking about??? :/

Tywar: You were getting me a college degree. *Ahem*

Shrukan: Okay, your not getting in that clan, and thats final. (puts her foot down because both were in the air)

Tywar: Well, the clans were a waste of time then... Stay in tune next time, for the next episode of Fairly... Jimmy... Ren and... ETERNAL HYRULE! (Gets shocked)

Meh, I was bored. RUPEESRUPEESRUPEESRUPEESRUPEESRUPEES

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• XD

It didn't make me laugh, but I love the randomness. :P

The random is the good part =D

Timothy, you deserve your own chapter. After all, I have known you for a while xD

Chapter Floor: Tiny Tim...

After a waste of time of creating the COUGHTIMESEASONSANDSECRETSCOUGH clans, Shrukan desided to go into the deepest darkest corner of her room and cry all day. It had been only a few feet away.

Shrukan: Hey, how many emos does it take to screw in a light bulb? None because they sit in a dark corner and cry all day... (Bursts out with tears)

Meanwhile, at Eternal... Zelda Temple!...

Timothy: ...so I heard if you shove it far enough up your...

Midna: CC... Er... Tim!

Timothy: What? Is there suddenly a problem with talking about how to load old fasioned rifles?

Tywar: No, but talking about sex is... Wait... Let me think...

Timothy: Well, there is nothing with sex, just a form of reproduction. You wouldn't even be here without that.

Tywar: True, but it can be abused.

Shrukan: Alright, break it up before I bring out the banning stick. You both remeber what happened last time.

Tywar begins to remeber the time where he saw the huge red marks oh his ass from the time Shrukan spanked him with the banning stick.

Tywar attacks Shrukan with proxy!

It's Super Effective!

Timothy: (Thinks: Ah, yes... This is a great chance.. How can I make her more pissed off?)

Steelia: Dang. Why do we all fight? Its pointless and imature.

Twistkill: I'm going to use big words that copy the whole meaning of Steelia's sentence but you won't be able to tell because I'm much more smarter than you... and my vocabulary is bigger.

Dark Link: I'm going to speek in a glowing red form to bug and annoy you!

Aronath: ORLY????

Happy Mask Salesman: YARLY -.-

Wild Cucco: NO WAI!

Vaati: SHUT UP BEFORE I PUT YOU IN A CRAZY ROOM.

Radkin: ^ YA, wut he sid

Tywar: Damn it, everyone. Radkin... *Ahem*. Me and Timothy buisy fighting, okay?

Timothy: Excuse me? Because skycchi > B_X

Tywar: What?...

George W. Bush: Get me a taco...

Timothy: Yes, yes sir!

George W. Bush: Hehe... Tacos rule.

Tywar: Why does every damn thing around me suddenly become a damnation? I swear, its like wearing a bumper sticker for your car that says "I support Bush". It really means "I can't get this damn thing off my car!".

Meanwhile, Japan bombs Pearl Harbor and Cuba allows other people to point deadly weapons at Flordia. Shortly after, Tywar calls Hitman to kill the people in charge of all of this. The day is once agian saved by, the Power puff... Tywarious III!

Thats all I got =/ I need moar Ideas before moving on to Eternal Hyrule D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Steelia: Dang. Why do we all fight? Its pointless and imature.

Twistkill: I'm going to use big words that copy the whole meaning of Steelia's sentence but you won't be able to tell because I'm much more smarter than you... and my vocabulary is bigger.

Exactly what peace loving steelia would say. XD the strong voabulary of TK!!!!

Robot Chicken!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• I'm certainly happy, but what makes you believe I truly deserved that chapter you wrote earlier?

I do appreciate it, don't get me wrong. Haha!

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• OMG BRO! XD

Tywar: Why does every damn thing around me suddenly become a damnation? I swear, its like wearing a bumper sticker for your car that says "I support Bush". It really means "I can't get this damn thing off my car!".

And...

Meanwhile, Japan bombs Pearl Harbor and Cuba allows other people to point deadly weapons at Flordia. Shortly after, Tywar calls Hitman to kill the people in charge of all of this. The day is once agian saved by, the Power puff... Tywarious III!

LOLROFLLMFAOOMGICANTTAKEIT! < Funny randomness xD

But yeah, good job,bro! keep it up, doodage! ^_^