TWW - PH
    ||
    OOT
    ||
    MM - TP - TMC - FS- FSA - ALTTP - LA

Unknown Origins: LOZ - AOL and OoS - OoA

Here's the reasons for this:

Adult:
    OoT is first. TWW and PH Link are not related by blood of the ancient hero, so techinically since Adult Link went back in time and was Young Link again, there was no blood from after beating Beast Ganon. TMC to LA was moved to the child timeline, because they are more closely related to the young Hero of Time.

Child:

TMC explains Vaati's appearance. FS and FSA explains more of Vaati. FSA explains more on ALTTP and comes nearly before it, because of the location of Death Mountain and other known areas. ALTTP and LA Link are both related to a knight that helped the Sages seal the Dark Realm from people, perhaps the Hero of Time?

Unknowns:

There is no support on where to place them exactly. OoS and OoA may be placed on the child timeline, considering the Witches in the Spirit Temple were not killed during the child timeline and were present in MM. LOZ and AOL have no back up, besides the fact that AOL was confirmed to be the possible last game in the series, but what about the Magical Sword? Is it a Master Sword or no?

This is all I can think of right now. You can tell me if this is wrong or right.