Final Fantasy Executive - Review ;)

• Hello everyone, let me start by saying that this is not like any other advertisement. I am introducing my site, Final Fantasy Executive.

This site is like no other, yes the title has Final Fantasy but mostly it is a title and the content is for Zelda primarily, but Final Fantasy will be covered. This site like I just said is not like any other FF and Zelda Site, we will cover all FF sites and ESPECIALLY Zelda sites. We are the first in this genre to Review other sites but a star rating, and content rating.

I am going over the other FF and Zelda sites to rate the activity and coverage that all the sites have, the better coverage and more friendly the community the better the score they will have. Each site will their own page on my site and you guys will be able to vote for them to increase their score!

Anyways, the site is still under construction but I am giving you guys a heads up as i see this is a great community and I will do so for other communities. Good luck ETERNAL HYRULE!!

========= UPDATE =========
    Sorry about the bump, but I have updated the main site and I am looking for beta testers!

http://www.ffexecutive.com