In Character thread: Mountains, dead ahead!

• *Notices Anna standing in the door way* 0.o Finally she's up.
    Anna! Help! xD

Uh... Ok. *runs and tackles Vitros off of Radkin* That better? Oh, can you help Lima? *holds Vitros down*

[SIGPIC]F:\Documents and Settings\Kids\My Documents\My Pictures\cute guy.jpg[/SIGPIC]:zelda:I'm normal... sort of:tplink:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• "Oh my gosh..." *cough* "...where am I?"
    *looks around* "This... this looks like where that resort would be... but where was that ship I was on? ...It's gone. Oh, well... I guess I'll just make a reservation, then."
    *hurries to resort*

"Hello, may I help you?" the manager asks with a smile.
    "Yes... I would like to make a reservation, please."
    "Did you happen to come on a ship?" she asks.
    "Oh... yes, yes I did..."
    "Then your reservation is free. Here are your keys."
    "Thank you." *takes keys, bows, and walks away* "Now... I wonder where I can get a map of this place..." *ventures around resort*

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Eariler, Tywar had walked out of his room to walk to the entrance of the the resort to sit down and read more of his Geomotry book, and also to get a rare gust of cold wind from which he had enjoyed and also to get rid of that stench of cinaimin from those candles everyone has lit. As Tywar makes his way to the door, he notices another stranger. Supprised, he stood there for a minute observing the woman. As she walks in his direction, he tells her: "Um... Hello, and welcome to this resort. I don't work here, but I just want to know everyone before something 'bad' happens to this place, if you get my meaning."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Eariler, Tywar had walked out of his room to walk to the entrance of the the resort to sit down and read more of his Geomotry book, and also to get a rare gust of cold wind from which he had enjoyed and also to get rid of that stench of cinaimin from those candles everyone has lit. As Tywar makes his way to the door, he notices another stranger. Supprised, he stood there for a minute observing the woman. As she walks in his direction, he tells her: "Um... Hello, and welcome to this resort. I don't work here, but I just want to know everyone before something 'bad' happens to this place, if you get my meaning."

"Aw, man... I haven't found a map yet... I'm surprised." *notices greeting from stranger*
    *bows respectfully* "My name is Peng-you. Yourself?" *smiles, folding hands*

• "I am Tywar, the user and protecter of light and life.. Come, would you like me to show you the map?" *Waits eagerly*

"Oh, yes! Thank you very much! I've been looking for one for quite a while now, but couldn't find one... I was about to go back to the manager to ask for one." *laughs*

• *Smiles* "Follow me." Tywar begins walking in the direction of where the map is. He remebers it's location from when he and Vitros had walked together the day before. *points the map out* "Which room are you interested in?"

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• "Oh... well... Is there one that is in between two rooms occupied by quiet people? I don't like having to hear loud noise while I'm sleeping." *looks at Tywar expectantly*

• "Well, the thing is that I have not see alot of people walk in through those doors in quite a while after the wreck, I'm sure you can find a room that's just for yourself... And I have not been here long enough to remeber everyone who has a room... I remeber those young fellows, Shrukan and Alera... But that's basicly it..." :\

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• "Oh...well thanks for offering to help. You know... there aren't many people who just come up to someone random and say "hello" and then offer to help them. Whoever knows you are lucky." *smiles broadly*

• It's just the currupted community these days... They only care about appearance. No one 'hangs out' with me because of that... *softly* No... She's going to make me go into the 'Normal' subject, agian. As long as I have light at my side, I'll be fine...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• "Well, it was nice to meet you, Tywar." *bows* "But I really should be going. I need to change from this dress... it's not very clean right now." *waits for response*

• "All right... I'll keep that in mind." *walks down hallway* "Hmm... I wonder where I could stay? Maybe I'll go to the rooms and see if anyone's in them... Nah. That would be rude." *sighs* "I guess I'll just look at the signs that say 'Vacant' or 'Occupied' and grab the first one I see..." *begins checking signs*

• *walks to the enterance and sits down to start reading* He takes another big whif for the ciniamon smell which he does not like and begins reading in the cold air.*

"y=mx+b? Elementry. Give me something harder than slope intercept form..."

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• "Okay, then... I think I'll just stick with this room." *reads sign that says 'Vacant'. Unlocks door and goes inside* "Now... I think I'll change over after staying in this dress for such a long time..." *goes and gets ready and puts on a yellow dress* "Yellow... so warm and bright!" *smiles* "I wonder where the eating establishment is in this place... I better go and check that map that was shown to me... Oh! He was so kind, yet I forgot his name! How stupid of me!" *slaps forehead and sighs* "I'm sure I'll remember eventually." *walks out of room, locking it. Goes to the map* "Let's see... Ah! Here we are!" *tummy grumbles* "Boy, and right on time! I wonder if anyone else is eating right now... It would be nice to see some more new faces..." *trods off in the direction of the eating area*