In Character thread: Mountains, dead ahead!

• So close....yet....*a water orb slowly appears in his palm, reflecting back his saddened face* ...so far....*crushes it and walks down a hallway leading to the pool*

We feel eachother's pain... Other people say that talking calms them down... What happened after your age of ten?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• We feel eachother's pain... Other people say that talking calms them down... What happened after your age of ten?

*makes his way down the hallway*.....everything....everything I ever knew, ever loved, ever made contact with, was taken from me.

To keep memories at bay, I'll just say this. My planet was destroyed. v_v

• *makes his way down the hallway*.....everything....everything I ever knew, ever loved, ever made contact with, was taken from me.

To keep memories at bay, I'll just say this. My planet was destroyed. v_v

*Is very startled*

*Softly* How did you ever manage to survive?! How could have any of this happened in the first place? Agh... That made me feel horrible...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *Is very startled*

*Softly* How did you ever manage to survive?! How could have any of this happened in the first place? Agh... That made me feel horrible...

Because my family, is out there somewhere, and I made a promise to find them.

*places a hand on the door that leads to the pool* ...I plan to keep that promise...

*pushes the door open to reveal the pool completely unoccupied with the four lifeguard chairs empty and the nearly 50 meter by 100 meter pool completely still until Vitros stepped in the room, as the water starts to ripple*

• Because my family, is out there somewhere, and I made a promise to find them.

*places a hand on the door that leads to the pool* ...I plan to keep that promise...

*pushes the door open to reveal the pool completely unoccupied with the four lifeguard chairs empty and the nearly 50 meter by 100 meter pool completely still until Vitros stepped in the room, as the water starts to ripple*

*Steps to the edge of the pool and reaches his hand to the water and freezes the edge to get a footing when he sits down on the edge before the water.*

You think theres any possible way I could help you? Theres a vast number of subjects that I can help you with, and would be glad to help.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *Steps to the edge of the pool and reaches his hand to the water and freezes the edge to get a footing when he sits down on the edge before the water.*

You think theres any possible way I could help you? Theres a vast number of subjects that I can help you with, and would be glad to help.

*sits on the edge of the pool, dipping his feet in as his legs slowly started to take the clear vision and quality of water as if he were turning 'into' water, which he was*

...no...

*as his head is turned to water, but keeping it's shape, his voice goes into an echo*

...I'm just roaming, with no destination...

• *sits on the edge of the pool, dipping his feet in as his legs slowly started to take the clear vision and quality of water as if he were turning 'into' water, which he was*

...no...

*as his head is turned to water, but keeping it's shape, his voice goes into an echo*

...I'm just roaming, with no destination...

*Gets back up onto the solid floor* But don't you think thats effortless? Or just that you'll get an idea of what your supposed to be doing soon? I seriously think this resort is going to help you... Who knows? You could meet someone valueable to you...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *Gets back up onto the solid floor* But don't you think thats effortless? Or just that you'll get an idea of what your supposed to be doing soon? I seriously think this resort is going to help you... Who knows? You could meet someone valueable to you...

*his body dematerializes into the pool like water* I hope so.....I sincerly hope so my old friend.

*water comes from the pool and splashes Tywar in the face*

*pokes his head out from the water* Stop depressing me. =P

• *his body dematerializes into the pool like water* I hope so.....I sincerly hope so my old friend.

*water comes from the pool and splashes Tywar in the face*

*pokes his head out from the water* Stop depressing me. =P

What I'm mearly trying to help you *chuckles*

*shakes the watter off himself while forming a snowball from his breath. Tywar throws the snowball at Vitros*

Lord knows that ball is devastating =P

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• What I'm mearly trying to help you *chuckles*

*shakes the watter off himself while forming a snowball from his breath. Tywar throws the snowball at Vitros*

Lord knows that ball is devastating =P

Hey, you're right. I do. ^_^ *ball stops inches from his face, and teleports behind Tywar, hitting him in the back of the head*

• Hey! *laughs* You almost killed me the first time, now this? >.<

You don't mess with an CEL's own element. ^_^ *doesn't like being called that, so just refers himself as the Water and Ice Lord*

*two water made arms grab hold of Tywar's feet and start to pull him in*

=O Oh no! *sarcasm*

• You don't mess with an CEL's own element. ^_^ *doesn't like being called that, so just refers himself as the Water and Ice Lord*

*two water made arms grab hold of Tywar's feet and start to pull him in*

=O Oh no! *sarcasm*

O_O

*Grabs the two water hands while turning them to ice. Tywar breaks the ice and returns to his footing, but this time, taking a few extra steps back.*

You're enjoying this, aren't you? >.< Like I said, Teens don't know when to quit...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• O_O

*Grabs the two water hands while turning them to ice. Tywar breaks the ice and returns to his footing, but this time, taking a few extra steps back.*

You're enjoying this, aren't you? >.< Like I said, Teens don't know when to quit...

Oh what? You've never been a teen? XP *makes the water he froze, grab him once again and pull him into the pool*

^_^ It was still my spell you know, you just froze it.

• *watches him bob up and under, him having done nothing to cause it* ...O_o....you know, I just pulled you in. That was it. =P

*Finally gets up without slipping*

YES, I was a teenager, but I didn't act the way you are =/ Have you tried to get out of water with heavy metals that you HAVE to carry around with you everywhere? It's kinda hard, isn't it? Man... It's going to take hours to get all the water out of my leather and armour =/

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• *Finally gets up without slipping*

YES, I was a teenager, but I didn't act the way you are =/ Have you tried to get out of water with heavy metals that you HAVE to carry around with you everywhere? It's kinda hard, isn't it? Man... It's going to take hours to get all the water out of my leather and armour =/

Not true. ^_^ *makes a pulling motion with his hand as all the water in his leather and armor come out and make the materials seem completely untouched by aqua*

^_^ There ya go.

• Not true. ^_^ *makes a pulling motion with his hand as all the water in his leather and armor come out and make the materials seem completely untouched by aqua*

^_^ There ya go.

o_O

Wow... um... thanks... Uh... How about we... go away from the pool...? Eh... >.>

((Woot! 900th post! But it's not exaticialy how I wanted to spend it =/))

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• o_O

Wow... um... thanks... Uh... How about we... go away from the pool...? Eh... >.>

((Woot! 900th post! But it's not exaticialy how I wanted to spend it =/))

Fiiiiine. *climbs out and onto the edge, not wet in the least* Let's go see what else there is. ^_^