Untold Legend of Zelda.... OH S*** REDEADS!

• A ReDead? I'm a shadow! ReDeads don't affect me! *Pushes the ReDead to Muigi*

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• *takes the snickers bar*
    *beats MA with bat*
    *shoots MA*
    *smites MA*
    *Redeads hump MA*
    *stabs MA*
    *throws MA off of ganondorf's tower*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• *throws 2 million ReDeads at MA*

MA: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MORE HUMPING!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

DL: nope. ReDeads, Hump him and you get a free discount on soda and a Wii at The ReDead Club

ReDeads: OH YEAH! *humps*

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• *Reverses Sun's Song*
    *ReDeads continue humping*
    *GoZ contiues to smite*
    *DL continues to fire*

phanlinksig.png

• *Lights Dim*
    *Face Shadowed*

Dark Link
    You have done the most horribly possible thing you could ever imagine....
    Reverse the Suns Song!

*Dun Dun Dun*

By doing this you have cause an interdenominational warp where the ReDeads hump you and stay off me
    I thank you for this
    Freedom!!!!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Not quite.

Interdenominational Warp! Reverse!

*MA is being humped again*

MA: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

phanlinksig.png

• Well well,I think I have just the thing.*Reverses the shreiks of th redeads so they freeze themselves*Now I summon gibdos instead!*continues to smite*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Gidbos, Good choice,

*Snaps fingers*

*ReDeads come back to life*

*ReDeads go to team up with the Gidbos*

Well?

phanlinksig.png

• *redeads and gibdos eat it and continue to move*haha*teleports behind MA and and paralyzes hem*hehheheh

• *smacks spiff with shield and summons a twenty legions of redeads to hump spiff*"I will crush you!"*creates an interdemensional warp portal and brings spiff into the dimension with him where he is tortured for what seems like 20 days but is only 20 minutes."There is no defying me in this world!"*uses psychic powers to yank off spiff's body parts one by one*"What did I tell you?"