• Does anybody here play UT? It's a pretty good game, I do say myself. It's a first person shooter, and pretty gory. Heres a short screenshot from a little ago: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x37/Tywar/ze-deemer.jpg

The reason behind my bro's "VRN|" in his name, is because it's apart of a UT clan. The VRN stands for Veteran, and its for the bunny tracks. The bunny tracks are a wierd version of CTF, its a competion to see who can cap the fastest. The majority of the people who play BT get bored because you can't kill anybody. But who plays UT in the first place? Whats your personal opinion of it? I mean "IT" by any UT game.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I have a demo of UT2004, but I do not play online though. I might start doing that soon, however. I am also considering purchasing the full version, because it's very inexpensive and easy to obtain at this point. My computer is not very advanced, and the game runs surprisingly well on my machine, so it's good for me. UT3, the latest version, which just came out very recently, is out of the question...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I have a demo of UT2004, but I do not play online though. I might start doing that soon, however. I am also considering purchasing the full version, because it's very inexpensive and easy to obtain at this point. My computer is not very advanced, and the game runs surprisingly well on my machine, so it's good for me. UT3, the latest version, which just came out very recently, is out of the question...

You can get Unreal Tounrment at any store that sells software. Like Haystings will give you the battle chest >.<

I should tell you, UT2K4 will be slow if you don't have a powerful video card. Thats the only reason why I don't have it on my shitty computer >.<

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• You can get Unreal Tounrment at any store that sells software. Like Haystings will give you the battle chest >.<

I should tell you, UT2K4 will be slow if you don't have a powerful video card. Thats the only reason why I don't have it on my shitty computer >.<

Yes, I am aware that I can easily obtain it... seeing as I already said that. I have 2 EB Games less then 5 minutes from my house, a Best Buy, a Future Shop, a Wal-Mart, and some other places.

Also... didn't I just say that it runs surprisingly well on my machine? :P My video card isn't even that great and it runs well. I guess UT is somehow magical.

I am a huge Soldat fan.